Bardessono
US$508
US$492
US$175
HotelIndigo.com
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$181
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$295
1,361 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerrooftop poollucy restauranthigh techleed platinumglass of winenapa valleyroom massagesfrench laundrywine countrywater featuresbouchon bakerywalking distancethe entire staffcar serviceluxury hotelcouples massage
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Everyone, from the valets to the front "desk," concierge, spa and restaurant staff struck the perfect balance between warmth and courtesy - perfect for the sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. The rooms, with fireplaces and outdoor showers, are spectacular with an understated elegance that my husband and I favor. The bathrooms are almost the same size as the rooms! One important element to note - although set back, the hotel is in the town of Yountville which enjoys exceptional restaurants within walking distance. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Bardessono (having stayed at various of the area's high-end establishments), and are most definitely staying there again on our next Napa visit.

Room Tip: You MUST experience the lobby lounge toilets.
Reviewed 26 April 2011

I have never reviewed here but felt the need to do so. The hotel is by far the best I've stayed at. Reasons include 1) concierge go above and beyond- mine worked with me months prior to secure restaurants 2) unlimited complimentary bike use 3) wonderful location. We walked to each of our dinners 3) the little things. Each morning we enjoyed the complimentary coffee while eating out bouchon bakery breakfast that we brought into the hotel. Each day the morning hostess brought us plates and napkins to accompany it. Most hotels would frown upon outside food. I rate this 5 stars in every category. Did I mention that I'm reviewing this in the midst of my stay here. You cant go wrong here. Love love love it!!!!?

Reviewed 24 April 2011

We just recently spent our 1 year anniversary at Bardessono the end of March. It is our 4th stay in just under a year and a half and it never disappoints. I first surprised my now husband for his birthday and then he surprised me a couple of months later with a proposal in which the staff organized candles, champagne, they drew the bath...needless to say this place is our special place.
For starters, the valet is free, the valet guys are always super friendly. The grounds are so beautiful and the place is LEED certified. When we first saw the room, my husband and I tried to play it cool but we were dying inside...the fireplace and the shades and the lights are all just a switch. The bathroom is the same size as the bedroom. The double vanities are beautiful, the bed is SO comfortable and there is a sitting area so you can turn and watch tv in bed or on the sofa. They all have a little patio (we prefer ground floor as it is more private). The steam spa is a nice upgrade when the weather is warmer so you can use the outdoor shower.
The soaking tub is our favourite! We never leave without getting into it at least twice!
Also, they are VERY pet friendly. My dog, who is also a hotel snob LOVES it. They provide bowls, a bed and a toy. They even allow cats, so we actually took the whole family this last trip.
I always order room service, their breakfast is REALLY good...and I want to make a special mention to Crystal who works there and ALWAYS makes us feel like part of the Bardessono family. She is so sweet and welcoming.
Also, when the weather is warm, the pool deck is great, the only downside is they don't allow pets on the deck which basically means we never get to spend time there because we love bringing our small dog with us.
We have never used the spa services because we basically eat and drink wine and soak in the tub! For dinner, I HIGHLY recommend Chiarello's Bottega.
p.s. we once stayed at some other hotel and walked by Bardessono green with envy...so when we are in Napa, this is our hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2011

Room had an institutional feel. Very cold feel. Bed was excellent but the other seating, a couch/ottoman not very comfortable and had the appearance of something that would be found in an office more than a bedroom. Wood floors in bathroom and stone floors in bedroom would have been better reversed to help the warmth. Hotel is very new but already looks a little worn on the furniture in the room. Also the siding of the hotel looks like it needs to be restained, however maybe that's a green issue. Outdoor patio concept is good but with that being the only view the landscaping needs more work around the private patio. Put the iPod cable in the room for the tv. I wanted it a couple of times but never bothered to ask for it.

Basically, a great architect created a stunning facility and the rooms have a good layout, but the interior design team totally failed.

The staff were all excellent, particularly Tony and the others in the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 April 2011

Bardessono ranks up there with the best places I've stayed. I wouldn't be surprised if they become Yountville's Relais and Chateau someday soon.
The were incredibly accomodating. I had an issue with my credit card and the woman who checked me in didn't flinch, she found a way to help me and it worked out great.
The style of the hotel is not cozy French country, it's very contemporary and sleek, but it's very comfortable nonetheless. Rooms are huge and spotless, with all sorts of amenities. Our patio was super relaxing and we felt like we were the only people in the hotel. The bathroom was as large as some hotel rooms I've stayed in, had a great spa tub, a huge steam shower, two sinks and tons of closet space. The bed was as comfortable as it could be, awesome linens.
The spa was very nice. My masseuse was so professional and incredibly good at massage. After I spent some time at the pool which has a great view of the hills surrounding Yountville.
The place is within steps of Bouchon, Ad Hoc, The French Laundry and many more great restaurants and wineries. I wish I could afford a week here, but had to settle for one incredibly peaceful night....I'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends