My husband and I went for a 4 night getaway in January. When we arrived, Katie at the front desk welcomed us and offered a glass of wine. Due it was a last minute decision to go to Napa Valley, we did not make any dinner reservations. The concierge was on her lunch break at that moment, so Katie was kind enough to make us all the reservations. Yountville is a very small town. Great restaurants are all just 2 min walking distance from the hotel.
Parking: The parking is free, but you are not allowed to self park. Only valet parking. The valet boys were very courteous and provided an efficient service. I think it helps that they have radio earpiece. Upon our checkout, the valet offered us bottled waters for our way back.
Lexus cars: The hotel has 3 Lexus vehicles which you can borrow for 3 hours for free.
Room: Our room was on the 2nd floor and our window was looking the town. Very modern. The floor has no carpet, which I loved about it. It feels very clean and spacious. When you go in, the TV is on with a scenic video, like a screen saver. We turned on the gas fireplace and it felt like we were in a spa. When you turn on the TV, it shows the temperature, your name on and other information. It has a little fridge with complimentary water bottles that are re-stocked every day. The bottles are those like the milk glass bottles with a lid.
Washroom & closet: It is separated from the room by a sliding door. Very clean and loved the separate vanities. The washroom/walking closet is very spacious due the spa does an in room service with no extra charge.
In Room Spa service: We had a in room massage service. Housekeeping comes and sets the massage beds and puts some candles. The spa staff comes in few minutes after and finishes setting up the spa ambiance: dimmers the lights and putting some music. You can do side by side treatment or separate (one in the room and the other in the walking closet/washroom). At the end of the service, the massage therapist sneaks out of the room, sets on: "do not disturb" sign so we can stay lying there until we are ready to get up. Amazing!!
Bed Turndown service: house keeping turns on the TV on the nature scene video, dims the lights, leaves the slippers beside the bed and water bottle with a slice of citrus in it. Great service!
This hotel is what a 5 star is all about!
Thank you Bardessono for making this trip a very, very special one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green, luxurious and peaceful, Bardessono is a Napa Valley hotel and spa experience unlike any other. Nestled in the heart of Yountville, California our hotel is exceptional by nature. We offer a mindful approach to living the good life and provide a meaningful exchange between the traveler and the host. Our pledge is to care for an uncommon set of priorities in order to create a connected and insightful experience of our guests. Our menu at Lucy Restaurant and Bar offers "field-to-fork" garden-inspired cuisine and spirited libations. Our spa treatments are designed around the needs of the season. Let your story unfold, one indulgence at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA