“Very Upscale and Relaxing Resort & Spa”
Review of Bardessono

Bardessono
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Yountville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at Bardessono for Valentine's weekend. Our room was very large, with a huge attached bathroom with jucuzzi tub for two, private toilet, 2 vanities and matching sinks, 2 closets. Immediately when you enter the room the powered shades sense your presence and magically begin to raise. Very cool! We had a king bed with white sheets and cover. A flat screen tv, and stereo in two rooms for your I pod. Gas fireplace for ambiance. Pull-out couch and coffee table. The balcony is immense with chairs and potted plants and privacy area. I believe on ground level some rooms have a private out-door shower. The weather was too cool to partake that feature, but on a return trip I will definately book that type of room. There is a bar and restaurant on premises as well as full-service spa. I love the location of this resort as it is in the heart of Yountsville by all shopping, and restaurants. The town is really cute and charming and well worth walking around. I love Yountsville, and this resort is going to be a must stay again and again.

Room Tip: We like to leave windows open at night for a good sleep, so stay away from concierge parking area if...

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Let me start by saying that there is nothing wrong with Bardessono whatsoever. It is a nice place in a great location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided free bikes for us to ride to wineries, the bartender even emailed me a recipe for a specialty drink that we loved.

My only problem was that I'm not really into the minimalistic modern vibe that they have. To me, it's not that relaxing. If you are into that kind of thing, you will definitely love Bardessono. I would also say that it's a little pricey for what it is.

Also, another individual thing, but found the bed uncomfortable and the room was bright in the morning.

Nonetheless, we definitely enjoyed our stay. Personally I wouldn't go back, but I would potentially suggest it to a friend.

2  Thank Gardine
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We had such a wonderful experience at Bardessono.

-Location is amaizing as some of the wine country's if not the worlds best restaurants are walking distance.

-The lodge like accommodations are pure understated luxury. Simple but thoughtfull every detail well thought out and tastefully displayed.

-the whole hotel mantra or mission seams to be environmentally conscious and sustainable they make Being green super stylish.

-The staff where friendly, knowledgable and made our over all stay even better. The Conceirge team were amaizing, they even placed us in the hard to get into French Laundry's waiting list and luckily we got a booking and ended up going. Since we only stayed two nights and wanted to get too see as much as we could of napa and the wineries Brett the somalier from Lucy the house restaurant was amaizing! He gave us a Brief history, recommendations and info on what to expect when we went to the wineries, we would have been overwhelmed without him.

-The Complimentary morning coffee at the Lounge is a Wonderful start to the day as was the In room
Hot to stone massage !

-Finally upon check out, as the valet pulled out our car, we had a lovely going away gift waiting for us in the ..It was a Bardessono reusable water bottle ..

Love the experience.. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My husband and I love Bardessono. The food, atmosphere, and rooms are to die for. Roof top pool. We just feel in love. The location is great. We went biking, and really enjoyed everthing that wine country had to offer.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My wife and I stayed here in December and absolutely loved it. Stylish with an Eco accent and extra friendly staff. Amazing spa suite with enormous spa bath. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PerpetualTraveler23
Reviewed 11 February 2012

From start to finish this was a perfect experience. We went to eat at The French Laundry and we were not expecting to be as obsessed with this hotel as we are now. They are LEED certified as well which we all should be more aware of. Everything is organic , environmentally friendly and beyond decadent. The room was very clean and had an amazing view outside from every room. All of the windows were equipped with remote control blinds too which was pretty nice ( not that we used them). We took advantage of the complimentary bicycles everyday we stayed there and rode around yountville to see the vineyards which was breathtaking. Of course they equip you with water bottles ( wouldn't want you to get dehydrated ). I didnt have a chance to go to the spa but I did purchase a bottle of the lotion they have in the rooms which are made specifically for them of course. I highly recommend purchasing some for home if you go it smells lovely.

We also ate at Lucy and had the Sunday dinner ( 5 course set menu ). The food was incredible and of course the wine was amazing. Our server was sweet , professional and entertaining.

Bottom line, if you're planning a trip anywhere near yountville you HAVE to stay at Bardessono. You will not be disappointed.

We are going back in january ..... Potentially sooner.

Amazing!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Awesome experience. Everybody that we came in contact with during our stay did an amazing job! My wife and I were engaged in Napa, so we decided to make a trip back for our 1 year anniversary. I stumbled across Bardessono when I was looking for a hotel and fell in love with it. The hotel is even nicer in person. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anybody that is looking for a place to stay. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yountville
Hotel Yountville
#2 of 6 in Yountville
North Block Hotel
North Block Hotel
#4 of 6 in Yountville

Been to Bardessono? Share your experiences!