We stayed in Yountville for the first time and enjoyed 3 nights at Bardessono.
First, the location in Yountville is perfect central location for going to Sonoma, St Helena and Napa. It is an easy drive for winery hopping or bike riding.
Second, for great dinners, it is a short 2 minute walk to all the outstanding Yountville restaurants. We hit Redd, Bottega and Ad Hoc. All were outstanding. For breakfast we did Bouchon Bakery. The peanut butter and jelly doughnuts are awesome. They have these only on weekends.
The hotel was perfect. Clean, friendly staff, great pool, awesome spa services in your room and a great steam shower or outdoor shower. The property has a nice relaxing zen feel. Can't wait to go back and worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green, luxurious and peaceful, Bardessono is a Napa Valley hotel and spa experience unlike any other. Nestled in the heart of Yountville, California our hotel is exceptional by nature. We offer a mindful approach to living the good life and provide a meaningful exchange between the traveler and the host. Our pledge is to care for an uncommon set of priorities in order to create a connected and insightful experience of our guests. Our menu at Lucy Restaurant and Bar offers "field-to-fork" garden-inspired cuisine and spirited libations. Our spa treatments are designed around the needs of the season. Let your story unfold, one indulgence at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA