All reviews heated floors redd wood restaurant rainfall shower head central courtyard boutique hotel french laundry restoration hardware napa valley red wood electric bikes glass of wine bathroom floor wine country rooms face small hotel comfortable bed double sinks
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This boutique hotel in Yountville is fabulous. A wonderful location, great staff, comfy rooms, easy parking AND breakfast! You can walk to dinner at the French Laundry, or several other wonderful restaurants. Go to Handwritten and Jessup wineries for tastings (make an appointment for these), and there are other wineries you can walk to down the street with no appointment.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor if you have accessibility issues,& splurge for an upgraded room for more space. They also have a spa.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah G
Ty A, General Manager at North Block Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for the wonderful review of your North Block experience.
I'm pleased to know how much you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
My best,

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was really great including the check-in experience, the room, the pool and the service.
I highly recommend the hotel and the Yountville area. You can walk to 6 or 8 great restaurants. No DUI risk that way if you are enjoying a bottle of wine.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Ty A, General Manager at North Block Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Martin,
Thank you for choosing North Block for your Yountville getaway.
I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the experience.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
My best,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I love everything about this hotel! From the unexpectedly stylish lobby, to the lush courtyard, and the posh vibe that flows throughout, you feel like you're at the right spot. There are only about 20 rooms I believe, but I've stayed in more than a few different rooms over the last 3 years and found they each have their own special touch. Staff is always super friendly and eager to help out with any requests. Easy check in and out and a great location.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms with a fireplace.. it's worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenan-CL
Ty A, General Manager at North Block Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hello Brenan,
Thank you for your five-star review!
My team and I are pleased to know how much you've enjoyed your visits and we look forward to welcoming you again.
My very best,
General Managaer

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The decor and the environs of the North Block are really perfect. I love this Yountville spot. they spoiled us rotten with great treats and surprises. My dog was treated like a king. The staff was phenomenal throughout from greetings to challenging requests.
Worth every penny----thanks so much NB team!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ty A, General Manager at North Block Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hello Conrad's Walker,
Thank you for the five-star review of your NB experience!
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We just returned from our yearly Napa vacation and our third stay at North Block. We’ve come to expect exceptional hospitality from the staff and accommodations that keep us coming back to our favorite Yountville destination. The location is perfect for our visits to the wine tastings and restaurants that we enjoy. We even have a specific room that we request. The beds are heavenly, heated floors in the bathroom are a nice touch and this quiet location is relaxing and inviting. An added perk is the morning breakfast at Redd Wood with pastries from Bouchon. The staff always makes us feel welcome and we look forward to returning next summer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello MThom,
Thank you for the wonderful review of your North Block experience.
We appreciate the loyalty and look forward to spoiling you on your next visit.
Until then, all my best.
General Manger