1,144 results
All reviewshopper creeknapa valleyvaulted ceilingsfour poster bedpremium king roompool areawithin walking distancewine tastingwine countrybeautiful hotelfrench laundrygas fireplacead hocseveral winerieshot tubcar servicerestaurants in the area
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

My birthday is in April. My sweet husband handed me a paper with a picture of a hotel. Hotel Yountville to be exact. OMG, I started to smile big time. He booked three nights. So excited. I absolutely adore this hotel. And happily so does my husband. From Ben the terrif bellman greeting us , to the beautiful hotel and incredible staff, to the wonderful team at their Hopper Creek restaurant, and lovely and hardworking housekeepers,it's all top of the line. More importantly all staff is genuinely thoughtful and caring. Our suite was just heaven . High vaulted beamed ceilings. Gorgeous bath and stone fireplace. And my favorite part, the creek running beneath our patio. Perfect. Right?! Yay team. Hope we can return for our August Anniversary. I'm workin' on it. Workin' on it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, General Manager at Hotel Yountville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear BridgetOAdelman,

Happy birthday one more time! Was delighted to learn how our entire staff contributed to such a great stay. I can still see your smile as you wrote your review.

Looking forward to having you back again in August for your anniversary- I see a lot of pool time on that visit!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here 3 nights and throughly enjoyed our time.

The rooms were unique and fully appointed.

The beds were very comfortable and the wine tasting was fu each night as well as the fire pit time.

The food was great was well as the pool.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear thehandsometraveler,

Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent visit. Glad you found the guest rooms so fully appointed and the beds so comfortable. They really are something you can sink into.

When your travels bring you back to Yountville we look forward to having you back as a guest.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a total of three nights at $700.00 per night. Our room had its own private/reserved parking spot next to our door.

This is a hotel and not a luxury resort and so this kinda of defines what it what. Everything in the NAPA valley is expensive in the area where a meal will be between 70 for lunch and $150 for dinner for two with drinks.

There is a small grocery store near the hotel and so you can get what ever you need to help with prices. The bakery in the store offers good breads and sandwiches. At least you don't have to pay for parking and so that is good. The only thing that annoys us is that breakfast is not apart of the package. It should be and so we walked to the bakery to get a nice meal at a price that is smart. If you are ok with about 45 to 60 for breakfast then they have a nice selection. ONE GOOD note is they will give you coffee for free/to go if you stop in.

So this Yountville is really nice to walk. We went to Napa and was not impressed with the area so here, Rutherford is all good and many many things to visit.

My wife and I will stay here again in this room. A good experience!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Ray B,

Thank you for being a recent guest of the hotel. We appreciate your comments on staying both at the hotel as well as your time in Yountville. On your next visit please do take advantage of our Bed and Breakfast Package. It is always available and does include a great breakfast for two daily at our Hopper Creek Kitchen. It is a great way to start the day.

When you next visit the Napa Valley we once again look forward to having you back as a guest.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Spent four days here starting April16th. I was very happy with the choice. My wife and I were celebrating her birthday. Room was nice and spacious. Location in Yountville and closeness to many eating establishments, within walking distance, made this the choice for sure. The front desk helped us book a wine tour for Sunday. The breakfast at this place is excellent. The manager at the on site eatery made sure breakfast ran smoothly everyday. Bar at pool and pool area are great for chilling out.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear BobCpa1965,

One more time- happy birthday to your wife! Glad we were able to be part of the celebration. We will share your great comments regarding your breakfast at the Hopper Creek Restaurant with the entire staff. Was pleased to learn how our front desk was also able to set you up for a nice wine tour on your visit.

Looking forward to having you back as a guest later this year to celebrate your birthday!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

wonderful location, bikes to use, the pool is perfection as is the patio at night with the fire. Nice rooms- overall the perfect place to be based out of in Yountville. I would stay here again and recommend it when it's pool season.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear traveler910,

Thank you for the kind words on your recent stay. Pleased that you found the hotel the perfect place to stay in Yountville. Also was glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary bikes to cruise town as well as to visit the nearby wineries.

Do come back during the summer to spend a relaxing afternoon/evening at the pool after a day of wine tasting.