“Life is sweet!”

Bouchon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Yountville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Afternoon tea time. Sweet treats and iced tea. I had the strawberry rhubarb cheesecake and my friend had UH OH's (kind of a chocolate log) perfect little break from driving a nd shopping around the Napa Valley.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,729)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hungry and expecting a treat, we were disappointed at Bouchon. The service was up to par, the drinks and wine were fine, the oysters were fresh and delicious ... from then on it was downhill. The sea bass was dry and tasteless ( adding olive oil and lemon juice helped a bit) ; our other entree,a so-called gnocchi, was just a pile of dense little pellets in a mushy sauce.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

After a big meal in the restaurants nearby, I still cannot resist packing a few cakes back to the room!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were in Napa Valley this past weekend and decided to visit Bouchon for a nice French dinner, I have been to the bakery in Las Vegas and heard good things about the restaurant so I thought I give it a try.

We got to the restaurant and got sitted right away, we were right by the bar and we could see out to the patio. 1) Right when we sat down, we noticed there were 3 or 4 flies roaming our area and it got really annoying especially when every two seconds we were trying to "shoo" it away, I was surprised to see that a restaurant like Bouchon would not do something about that, I mean mother nature yes, and it was a nice warm day but not when we are paying more than $30 for a dinner option.

2) An older couple couple came in right after us and was sitted right behind us and the couple had a dog and the manager allowed that, my husband is not fond of dogs and every two seconds, my husband would turn around and see if the dog was there, I am surprised to see that Bouchon allowed that, and did not have to courtesy to ask us if we were ok with it. We could tell that the older couple were made out of money, and the managers kept checking it in with them, "are you guys ok", how's everything,....etc but no manager came to our table. interesting eh!!!??? Oh well.....but everyone should be treated with equality and respect no matter how much money you have. I checked their website and did not see that pets were allowed. That's not sanitary at all....dog hairs etc. I am not trying to hate on dogs at all but they should have asked us.

Our waitress was great, the food was amazing and delish!!! We ordered a couple of appys, devilled eggs and french onion soup and it was so delish, yum! For dinner I got, the short rib and my husband got the roasted chicken, we were both really pleased with the food.

Bouchon bakery has the most delicious macaroons as well, try the espresso one....YUM!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

is that the place is about as big as a NYC apartment. The pastries, sandwiches, breads and coffee are definitely good. No better than any good neighborhood bakery anywhere in the world.