“Delicious yes, healthy, maybe not” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro Jeanty

Bistro Jeanty
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Jeanty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Yountville
Price range: US$33 - US$80
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mulberry
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious yes, healthy, maybe not”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

A good, old-fashioned French Bistro in Napa. I'm not a calorie/carb/fat counter. Because of this, the typical California Cuisine that is found in wine country isn't necessarily my cup of tea. The menu here focuses on flavor and richness, calories be damned. What shows up on the plates here and the flavors on those plates are well worth a couple extra miles on your run, or a few more reps at the gym.

It was very "lively" on the Sunday night we were there. So if your looking for a restaurant the allows for spa-like meditation and spa like-food, Bistro Jeanty isn't for you. If you want almost over-the-top decadence, run, don't walk, and then after dinner, go run some more.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Coconut Creek, Florida
“One of our favorites in Napa Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We visited this French restaurant in 2004 during our honeymoon. During our recent 10th Anniversary trip, we went back. Bistro Jeanty is a quaint restaurant with incredible food. The escargot were delicious. My husband's dinner was the chicken special with spinach, mushrooms and a wonderful goat cheese sauce. My steak and frites were good- a tad peppery for me but cooked perfect. We had a chocolate crème Brule for desert. A good value for a great meal!

Kansas City, Kansas
“Classic French Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Everything you would want in a Bistro. décor, service, menu and atmosphere. Portions are large, so come hungry

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Woodland, California
“Excellent meal in Napa don't break the bank”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have had great meals here over the years. Last one was last night to celebrate my retirement. There are some great appetizers and they are well known for the tomato soup with puff pastry. They have a terrific beef stew called "daub" that is under $20. Great to have with a deep red wine Napa is famous for ($25 corkage fee if you bring your own.)
Be careful with the nightly specials - ask the price. One that sounded interesting was $43 when I asked. Also they would add black truffles on anything for $20. My husband ordered a steak and the waiter suggested adding the truffles, turning a $38 entree into a $58 one. The food on their regular menu is great, no need to break the bank with suggested extras!

Granite Bay
“Delicious, comfortable, and casual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I admit I was a little concerned about some of the reviews that talked about 'poor' or 'snooty' service. Nonetheless, I have a friend who works in Yountville who says it's his absolute favorite place so I had to try it. I was so glad I did. The service was prompt and very friendly. There was a nice assortment of dishes and everything was prepared perfectly. My favorite was the the steamed clams.... I will definitely be back!

• 3 of 5 bubbles