“Always a treat!”
Review of Bistro Jeanty

Bistro Jeanty
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Jeanty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Price range: US$33 - US$80
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mulberry
Swedesboro, New Jersey, United States
“Always a treat!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

this was our second year that we eat here. The food was outstanding and the service was great!
I love rack of lamb and the chef did not disappoint me again this year! My wife and I love sitting outside but it is shaded and protected. the atmosphere here gives off a little French Bistro flair.
Pricing was not bad considering we were in Yountville. If your in the area this is a must place to eat!

• Korean first
Kensington, California
“As good as bouchon, without the wait”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We 've eaten here 3 or 4 times and i tend to remain very satisfied. This time they had rack of lamb. It was cooked perfectly, with a lovely sauce; i was in avignon in spring and my meal was comparable to the excellent restaurants there. Though i teased my waiter that the string beans were not lined up in parallel like at many top French restaurants

My wife had rabbit. It too was very good, though lots of pasta. My only complaint was the cost of wine. $20 for a glass. Now this was a very good cabernet and the serving was amble.

Will return again

Houston, Texas
“Great find”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stumbled into Bistro Jeanty mid-afternoon, which turns out to be a great time to visit since lunch & dinner crowds looked big. What a great find. Everything we had was great, and the service was too. My most memorable item was the ratatouille; maybe because I was not expecting much, but I was impressed. When the bill came I felt as if I had gotten a good value for my time & money. I'll definately be back.

• Visited July 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
“Great food, as always”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

While I had dined here in the past, I returned twice for lunch during a recent extended trip to Napa Valley. As before, the food was great. When coupled with the bistro atmosphere and the excellent service, it adds up to a great experience. I highly recommend the epaule de porc (pork shoulder) which I've enjoyed on a couple of occasions. Absolutely delicious. The daube de boeuf (beef stew) is both unique in presentation and excellent as well. Brussel sprouts and mac and cheese are worth trying.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Onthebacknine
Ottawa
“Food and service heaven”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

What a find. We had been to Napa on several occasions over the years and were often challenged in terms of finding restaurants that we truly enjoyed. This bistro is the best food and service location in the area. Hands down. Ambiance - amazing. Menu - amazing. Very polished professional servers. Our server knew the ingredients in each dish as if he had cooked the meals himself. Never an empty water glass. Never an empty wine glass (until the bottle was empty of course). Choice ingredients. Classic presentation. Not an inexpensive meal, but worth every penny of it. We will certainly return.