“Amazing”

R+D Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Bar, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madison
Description: Local favorite in the heart of Napa Valley. Be sure to try our versions of classic American dishes like the Reubenesque Sandwich, the Chicken and Spinach Salad, and our Three-Layer Carrot Cake with toasted walnuts and mascapone icing. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Mesa, Arizona
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Having just opened a few weeks before we visited I could not believe how amazing the food and service was. The patio is gorgeous and the carnitas sandwich was to die for!

Visited August 2013

San Diego, California
“Delicious, casual dining in Yountville”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

R & D Kitchen, owned by the same folks that own Rutherford Grill, does NOT disappoint! If you want casual dining but enjoy great food and terrific cocktails, this is the place for you. The dining room, bar, and large patio are all handsome, the service is friendly and very attentive, and the menu offers something for everyone. Our sashimi plate couldn't have been fresher or more attractively presented. The beef ribs are killer-good, and the steak perfectly cooked. Add a budget friendly wine list--and you have all the makings of a very satisfying dining experience!

Visited June 2014
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Mmmmm”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our entire party oohed and aahed over their food.
Again, our party was large, so we had to be seated at separate tables across the restaurant from each other.

Visited June 2014
Napa, California
“Terrific food and service.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I went there for lunch a few weeks ago and it was good, way beyond expectations. I had a salad that had marinated beef in it that was excellent. It had mango in it and the dressing was really delicious. My husband drives for a limo company, so they brought us a HUGE piece of carrot cake, free, for dessert which was the best, by far, I have ever had in my life! The staff was friendly, with good service, and the decor is very tasteful Every entree is beautifully presented, as well. I would highly reccomend this place to foodies.

• Visited May 2014
Sacramento
“Great food, amazing service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place was awesome! We went here for lunch with my husband and two kids while passing through. The kids loved the koi waterfall outside and we were immediately seated at 11:30am on a Saturday. The decor is sleek and wooden- love it. I ordered a veggie stacked sandwich and it was really good- 5/5. The service was impeccable. Every time our water got a little low, someone refilled it. Every time a plate was finished, someone immediately came by to take it out of our way. I felt like there was a little army of people serving us. That was perfect. Everything was perfect with our meal/service, but the only thing I would say improvement could be had was for the kids we ordered the waffle with egg and wanted them to split it. They are 4 and 7 and eat like birds, so I was thinking this would be plenty, but the waffle was tiny and not enough to fill any person up. Unfortunately they were still hungry when we left.

So the food was great but I think this one item could be on the bigger side.

The view is nice, service fast, and good food. I definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2014