“Good place to eat.”

Pacific Blues Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I didn't want to dress up or pay for a pricy meal so we chose to eat at the Pacific Blues Café. The meal was casual but good and it was a laid back environment. We would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stopped in Yountville for a coffee on the way along the Silverado Trail. The town itself is lovely, lots of things to see and wander around. There are lots of other coffee shops / restaurants and I would certainly choose a different one next time.
We were made to feel as if being served was a chore, even more so when it was realised we were going to sit outside.
The coffee was ok, nothing special. It just seemed like the place was being run by kids who preferred to muck around rather than do their job.
Avoid!

1  Thank marct0603
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stopped after arriving in Napa for a nice casual dinner. The food was pretty good. Two burgers were good, the salmon salad was good, and the last salad had too much dressing on it. Why I had to ultimately rate this as average was because of the very poor service we received. Our server was basically non-existent after taking our order rather late. Other service people at the restaurant stepped up to make sure we got our food, more drinks, and the check. Our server was very busy discussing a wedding they were going to with a table next to us, so we felt we were less important. I would give the restaurant another try.

3  Thank TakeMeBack76
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My friends and I stopped in after a day of bike riding for an early dinner. We sat on the patio, that had relaxing casual atmosphere - until the pesky birds swooped in and attempted to share our meal. Thr food was average, but had large portions.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

While staying in Yountville, I had dinner here to accommodate a friend with a young child who could not sit still for a fine dining experience at other Yountville restaurants. Since it was a cold night, we elected to sit indoors, and could not hear each other due to a very loud table in the small space. The food was uninspired, and only the young child really enjoyed the meal of plain pasta noodles with cheese ordered from the Children's menu. My grilled salmon salad was non-descript. The service was good, but I don't think I will come back when there are other more adult restaurants in town. However, this is a great choice for families with children.

1  Thank Ono O