“Coffee was pretty good”
Review of Yountville Coffee Caboose - CLOSED

Yountville Coffee Caboose
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a cute little stop in Yountville but the coffee is not the best I've ever had. It was good, but no need to make a special stop just for this. I may have been a little biased as we just came from San Francisco and the farmer's market and had Blue Bottle Coffee - that is definitely worth the wait!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

In Yountville other than the wet winter weather you rarely have to sit inside for a coffee, so the outside seating and great press coffees go great together.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hours are short and the staff help is too, but the people that work here are always friendly no matter how busy. Sometimes I am picky with the way my coffee is made, but they are always accommodating here. Great hot chocolates, chai, and lattes. The best place to get coffee in Yountville, but do it before 3pm because they close at 3. And they don't take phone orders. If you are looking for pastries to go with it, the Caboose gets theirs from Napa. They don't bake it themselves. They used to make fresh crepes to order and I do with they still had that. Big bummer. But now their only in-house specialty is beverages.

Anyway now I prefer to just head across the street for my carb fix - a little Bouchon Bakery to go with my Caboose Coffee.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The coffee at the Caboose is among the best that I've had, and much better than the famed Bouchon. While the baked goods aren't as varied, they come from Sweetie Pie Bakery in Napa and are outstanding. The Anzac cookie is among my favorites. No Bouchon crowd + better coffee = the place to go for a quick cup.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 1 May 2014

When one waits at a counter to order a coffee you would expect the girl behind the counter to look up from what she was doing. No chance here, I had to call out to get her attention and only then did she look up and tell me to come back in 10 minutes as she was busy counting money !!!! Unbelievable

2  Thank 255103linda