“Second class citizen”

Ranked #10 of 44 things to do in Yountville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Second class citizen”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The wine was good, but wine pourer paid little attention to us at all. He made us feel like we were second class citizens and seemed uninterested in our business. He presented very small pours that were difficult for two people to share. We would not return or recommend this stop for anyone.

2 Thank Tracey J

Charlotte, North Carolina
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Glad we stopped in.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Went on recommendation of our server at mustards, just walk across the parking lot. Tasting room building was ipunder construction and not many patrons. But we had our mans attention all to ourselves. We sent home four bottles, very. Reasonably priced. Lodi zin! Yummm

Visited May 2014
Indian Wells, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Wines at great prices”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been going to Cosentino for years every time I'm in Napa and became a wine club member several years ago. I originally got hooked on this winery with The Poet, a meritage. I love the CigarZin and also TheZin. Especially good though is their reserve Cab. It is easy to find great reds in Napa for $100 + but not so easy to find great wines for $20-50. Cosentino has them. This last time we were there a few weeks ago my wife and I along with two friends from Orlando did the barrel tasting with Erin. We tasted some great wines out of the barrel as well as bottle. It was fantastic. Erin did a great job and we all had a great time. Cosentino is right next to Mustard's Grill. Great to go for a tasting before or after lunch. The staff in the tasting room are all very knowledgeable and a lot of fun. This should be a must stop for every visitor in Napa.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing reds, great prices & boutique experience”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Visited Cosentino winery in February and had such a great experience, I've bought several cases of wine, joined the wine club and visited again in March. The wine selection is great, the prices are reasonable and the experience is personalized and relaxing, not commercial/pushy. Erin was walked us through our tasting room experience--she was knowledgeable and friendly. I've since brought several friends to visit and try Cosentino's wines. The experience has been consistent--a MUST when visiting wine country! Can't go wrong with any of the Cosentino reds... the CigarZin, THE ZIN, Cab Franc Reserve, Mt. Veeder Merlot, Field Blend are the best! Even the Baciagalupi Chardonnay is a buttery treat!

Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Should be ranked higher!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I ABSOLUTELY loved this winery! All of the servers were extremely knowledgeable about the wine. This was our first trip to Napa Valley and this winery was our last before going back to our B&B. It was the best experience and the wine was amazing. We learned so much about the different wines and how they were made. An excellent find and a must see.

Visited March 2014