“Check for open days”
Review of Brickhouse Pizza - CLOSED

Brickhouse Pizza
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We looked forward to eating here for 200 miles while traveling north for home. Sadly, they are only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So check before you go. Next time we are traveling though we hope to eat here.

1  Thank hisfollower

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Having had their pizza many times, I knew I really loved it and couldn't imagine anything better... until I discovered their breakfast pizza. It is only served on Saturday mornings and only by the slice. However, it is absolutely worth a taste. The two types I have most often are the potato/bacon, and the Denver omelet. For some reason I think there might be a third type, but for the life of me I can't recall what it is.

If pizza for breakfast is not your thing, they also have muffins, scones, etc.

Strangely enough, the coffee they serve is really good, too. It is just regular drip, nothing fancy, but really high quality.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This pizza was fantastic. I had to stay in Yreka for a couple of weeks and I ate here several times. Everything that I tried was great. It was a fair price for the quality of food. I will eat here again next time I am in town.

1  Thank Smallblockstacey
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great tasting pizza in the historic part of town. Fresh ingredients, not too greasy, friendly staff, helps support local business. Definitely recommended if you are in town. Went with about 35 family members since we were there for a reunion and they helped accommodate us even though it was a Friday night.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Thin, crunchy delicious crust. Amazing flavor in the sauce and ingredients. Had the veggie combo on half and the traditional combo on the other half. Both were terrific!

2  Thank Susan V