“Really Bad” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Yreka
Tucson, Arizona
“Really Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The room was old beds were Hard so hard no sleep. Small towels out of date old TV, the breakfast was pitiful 2 cereals milk coffee bagels mall couple bites, no juice 65.00 2 queen beds. Don't stay if u like comfortable bed after hard day driving .

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very nice clean inside and out. The management was welcoming and helpful. It is convenient to restaurants and freeway. This was my first stop here but my husband stays here on his motorcycle trips. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Salem, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We travel around a lot for work and stay in many Motels. When I called I got wonderful customer service. They reserved me a room and the room was large and very comfortable. Their beds are very comfortable. The best part of this Motel is that it is quiet! The staff here will accommodate you for what ever you need! Thank you for a wonderful stay Jay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Yreka, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

It was well run, they accommodated my pet, the unit was clean and well cared for. The only difficulty was the TV remote, I couldn't get to the channels I wanted, but that may have been my own lack of remote skills

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Just passing through once again after a long trip from the San Joaquin Valley. The staff was very welcoming and made us feel right at home! This is not our first stop here and won't be the last. The pool was crystal clear and the breeze through the trees helped make a wonderful evening.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We called ahead but showed up at about 1am from a long drive. The manager was immediately available, friendly and accommodating. He honored our request for a King sized bed so that our baby could sleep in it too (since we were traveling without a bed for her). For the price of about $60 or so, you really can't beat it. There's even DirecTV.

This is the second time we've stayed there on our long drive to Oregon from the Bay Area and both times it has been just what we needed- a bed and some friendly service.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Berkeley, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

The room was clean, quiet and safe even if it is basic. I liked being able to park right outside my room. The owner was very nice and let me switch to a room that had a bathtub. The room he had gotten ready for me only had a shower. He called to make sure that I had been able to turn on the heater in the room I would stay there again for a single night. The one negative thing about this Econo Lodge is the breakfast. It was one of the worst "continental breakfasts" I had ever seen. I skipped it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo