“Clean and served its purpose”
Review of Rodeway Inn Yreka

Rodeway Inn Yreka
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Yreka
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Its old but very well maintained and good value. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. I liked that there was a carport to cover the car, though I did not need it, it is great for rainy weather.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

A Patel Motel. Called & requested a room for the night. "One bed or two?" Asked the lady on the receiving end. "One." I replied. "We only have rooms with 2 beds available." I was tolld. She laughed when I said "Then why ask how many beds?" A good price and very clean - which is what mattered the most.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Affordable...convenient location. Just my daughter, 2 small dogs and me traveling...felt very safe! Manager was very helpful...made a tough situation a lot easier. Bed was comfortable...got a good nights rest before finishing the rest of our journey.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed two nights May 2013. We stayed in the room with THREE double beds. Very roomy with lots of space. Bathroom was a little small but the shower was great. New showerhead made it feel like a massage. Room heater is part of AC and was noisy but did heat the entire room. Carport parking in case of snow. Owner is honest. I was overcharged and did not know it. He refunded without me asking when he could easily have kept the money. Considerate of a special request and flexible policy when asked.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This is a great place to stay the night if you're on a road trip or just passing through. The owner, Harry, is very helpful and you can tell he cares about his business. I will be staying here again if I pass through again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Erike16
Reviewed 24 April 2013

we were just passing through and wanting to stay at clean and nice place to stay. we went to three different hotel in this small town but we liked this place better than others. we wanted to saw room first and they showed room first and we took room. room had great hot water and flat screen T.V. thanx for that so i could watch my game on it. i will defiantly stay here on my way back. i also recommend to everyone looking for good night sleep.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 648MIKEF
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Hi Guys -- We were just passing through and needed a place for a night. The people who run this Rodeway Inn are really friendly and service oriented. Overall, we liked this place.

The room is actually pretty spacious, figuring how much we paid (around $50). Sure, the place is a little old, but it's SUPER clean. The refrigerator was much larger than any in-room fridges I have seen, even in hotels twice the price. The in-room coffee was good too. Lots of plug-ins for our computers and other electronic devices we needed to charge.

The bed was not my favorite type (which is pillow-top) but it was a good, solid, firm mattress and we had a GREAT sleep on it.

While everything was clean, the bathtub was a little stained so I didn't want to take a bath. But the shower was REALLY good -- and hot! The heater in the room worked beautifully and heated the room up right away.

As we pulled into Yreka, we passed by a McDonald's with smoke wafting out and all I could think was "Gawd, I hope we are not downwind of that!" because the smell would likely make me toss my cookies. Happily, Rodeway was far down the road in an area that is surrounded by more hotels and some businesses.

VERY quiet place to stay.

I would recommend Rodeway Inn for a night or two. Again, superb service. :)

Room Tip: When we checked in, there was a lady checking in who wanted a smoking room and she had a dog. I ask...