We have stopped in Yreka many times over the years on our road trips. The Miner's Inn doesn't disappoint. There are 2 story buildings with outside corridors,many rooms and plenty of parking. We were there on a Thursday and it was all booked so make reservations in advance if you want to make sure you have a place to stay.
We chose a first floor, king bed, creekside room that had a slider that opened out to a grassy strip where there were chairs and picnic tables. It was really nice to have a cooler place to gather with our friends in the afternoon instead of in our room or standing around in a hot parking lot.They also offer smoking rooms in a different building. Many BW are now smoke free so this is nice for those that like to have the choice.
Our room was smaller and more cramped than our friend's double queen room next door to us but it was comfortable, clean and had the BW ameneties we have come to expect. Add a pool and breakfast bar and what's not to like?
The location is convenient to the freeway and gas station. Walk to serveral restaurant choices and a gas station mini store.
It was perfect for our one night stay and the next time we roll into Yreka we will most likely choose it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western