“Best WiFi and Breakfast”

Best Western Miner's Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Yreka
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Although I'd been in Yreka previously, my recent trip was the first that required multiple days - and I couldn't have selected a better motel. The staff were cordial, graciously arranged for my arrival despite the request for a out of the way room, and provided what was probably the cleanest/neatest room I've experienced in many years of travel. Yreka is a small community and the hotel - in the middle of town - was quiet and private while still being within minutes of restaurants and community businesses. Although large in size, the room arrangement and amenities provided (good wi-fi access, microwave, refrigerator, cable tv) were excellent. I appreciated the shower soap ammenities. All in all, a really good work atmosphere that contributed to the success of my trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is our second time stopping here with our dog's while traveling on I5. Nice clean rooms with tons of space for a crate! A very low pet fee as well. We would definitely stop here again on our way back and forth between Oregon and California.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I found the Miner's Inn to be a very good property to stay for the night. Rooms were clean and larger than most. It is an older property and they have done an excellent job of keeping it updated. Check in was a little on the boring side, as was just asked for ID and Credit Card and nothing else said. However, checkout was outstanding. I was asked if everything was okay for me, and as mentioned it was. The agent, which I am sorry I can't remember her name, asked if I had received my Diamond Member gift bag. I stated I had not and she brought one right up to me, and couldn't thank me enough for staying with them. We all know how good a Thank You can make you feel. What a great way to start a morning. Oh, don't miss the hot breakfast it is outstanding. This property will see me again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Best Western Plus and this had lots of plus. Lovely room with sitting area. Although right next door to the complimentary guest laundry, it was quiet. Nice restaurant nearby. the staff was friendly and most accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I were traveling up from San Francisco on our way to Portland and were looking for a place that would make the final drive to Portland not too stressful. This location was perfect as was the hotel. I made reservations on my mobile device but when I got there they did not have a record of it. It turns out I had reserved a Best Western in Ashland. I contacted the Ashland Best Western and they graciously canceled my reservation and we had a very pleasant night here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Before composing this review, I took a quick peek at previous reports, and couldn't agree more with the positive reviews. Very friendly and helpful check-in, a clean, well-appointed room in a very quiet area of the complex and a nice breakfast buffet in the morning. We were traveling with our pet, so our options were somewhat limited. The Miner's Inn however, would have been just fine, with or without Buddy the dog. This is an older property, but very well maintained. Nice stop on our way from Eugene to the central CA coast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Beautiful Hotel, very clean and well priced. Right in a quaint historic section with wonderful places to eat and browse. We enjoyed our time there and would definately go back. Very quite and we had a wonderful sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple