“A real treat.”

Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #27 of 158 Restaurants in Yuba City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My kids love to create the " just right" recipe of spices and sauces to their bowls and then thrill at watching the chief fry it up. The serving staff is always pleasant and efficient.

1  Thank Perry L

Reviewed 12 July 2012

It was so horrible I took one bite paid and left. PORK was RAW!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My wife and I eat here several times a year. The food is delicious and the owners very freindly ad thoughtful. They always remember our names and ask about the kids

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is the cleanest, most up kept Mongolian BBQ place I have EVER been too, the cleanest in the northern valley, cleaner than the ones in Sacramento (visited two) and the one I visited in Chico, which did not have as much selection.

1  Thank KNasseri
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I go here at least once a month. The service is great, and the food is what you make of it, literally.

The fact that you choose what type of meat, noodles, etc. to put into your meal, is great. The selection is always good looking, and there are plenty of ideas for the flavoring to add to your food.

My favorite part is how quickly your food is prepared, and you actually get to watch it get cooked.

1  Thank kj6gcs