“Satisfied”

Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Yuba City
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Rooms here are very clean and comfortable. Although there was an error made in our reservation, the hotel took responsibility for it and the staff made every effort to correct it and accommodate our needs.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

excellent hotel, friendly and helpful staff, clean quiet, comfortable. Night manager Eric is a gem, helped find restaurants, made us maps to help find places. Got us breakfast when we had to leave hotel at 0500

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is the only Hilton family hotel in the greater Yuba City-Marysville region. I was pleased that this Hampton actually had a bath tub and not simply a shower stall. The breakfast on this visit was somewhat mediocre. When I stayed a few years earlier at this same hotel in the summer, I recalled better offerings for the same meal. Nonetheless, I still highly recommend this hotel and thus stayed here again without any qualms. It's conveniently located to shopping and eateries.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2014

A great place to stay for business or travel. Easy access to major highways -- just one block from Hwy. 99 and about a half mile from Hwy. 20. Several good food choices very close to the hotel. Breakfast options add value to the stay.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Your staff greeted everyone with smiles and made me feel at ease. The staff let me about the different ammeniities that the hotel offered. Staff was helpful with any question I asked. I was shown where the closest restaurants were located. They showed me where to park so I would be closer to my room. I was asked if I needed help to my room. I was shown where breakfast was to be served and the times that it would be opened and closed. I was shown the exercise room and hot tub. they pointed to the pool area. I was shown where to purchase alcohol or snacks. I was shown the laundry room if I needed to have clean clothing. The wi-fi tables were pointed out to me and they had a quiet room. I was impressed with everything they offered and all the friendly smiles.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Staff is excellent, very helpful and friendly. The breakfast options are varied and tasty. The room and common areas are clean and up to date. The exercise room has new equipment which I used and like very much.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is as standard as they all are. Excellent amenities. I do think the price is a bit high though they are in a niche market area where there are not many choices for quality hotels. We discovered the sheets may not have been as fresh as the post-it note on the headboard said but no biggie. So if you are looking to stay somewhere good, it is worth the extra - given it is clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Best Western Yuba City Inn
Travelodge Yuba City
Travelodge Yuba City
#4 of 9 in Yuba City

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City? Share your experiences!