Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City
US$61
Nice Inn(Yuba City)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplace to stayexercise roomin townbusiness tripstaying at this hotelnice hoteleggsnight staycomfortable bedsparking lota great staythe hotel staffquiet locationpleasant surprisestaff was very friendlynice poolhot breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I accidently booked a smoking room. I hate the smell! When I called the hotel to change it, it was too late and no queen suites were available.
I was pleasantly surprised that our room had no smoke smell when we arrived. It was nice! Clean and roomy.
Two queens and a pull out sofa bed and extra blankets and pillows stocked in the closet. Two sink areas and a separate bathroom are was a plus for our group with teenaged girls.
It was pretty quiet at night for being so full of rowdy concert and wedding guests.
My only complaint was that we were choked out when we arrived back to our room, by someone in a room by us smoking pot. We had to febreeze our room, stuff towels under the door, and close our windows. It smelled like it was in our room!
To each his own but other than the pot smell it was a good stay.
Hope they enjoyed the awesome breakfast and the snack shop when they got the munchies!
Would stay again but next time book a room away from the smokers!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The room was very clean and quiet. Had to do an inventory in town with a wake up up at 3am. Had a very good sleep. The front desk clerk was very nice. I even got a to go breakfast bag at 3 in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was a nice hotel and the service was excellent. But they offer smoking and non-smoking rooms. If you are a non-smoker, expect to experience smoke drifting into your room from other rooms nearby. Not pleasant to be woken up by the smell. In my case, I am also allergic to it, so it was quite unpleasant for me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Loved be able to come to the hotel and just RELAX! The bed and pillows were outstanding! The breakfast was great, so much to choose from, was really impressed. I checked in that evening and the gal at the counter even knew my name! Great staff, very clean, very affordable. Would absolutely stay there again!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The staff did everything to make my stay as enjoyable as could be. I did have computer problems and the staff did try to get the rewards program work but they were dealing with old equipment and outdated software. The breakfast clerks always met me with a smile and ensured the foot was fresh and hot.