Best Western Yuba City Inn
US$85
Motel 6 Marysville(Marysville)
US$68
US$61
Rio Inn and Suites(Marysville)
US$83
US$109
US$97
ComfortSuites
All reviewswafflesnice personfitness centerthe staff was friendly and helpfulroom was cleanbed and pillowsrecommend this hotelwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyvisit familynice hotelhousekeeping staffpool and hot tubpotatoesnice breakfastnight's sleepnice stay
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The front desk staff were very friendly. The room was clean, decorated nicely and easily accessible to fitness room. The Wifi was a challenge to use, as I had to log in everytime I wanted to use my iphone for data. This made it difficult to update my apps and access my emails. Overall, I enjoy this hotel and will continue to stay here when visiting Yuba City. It is close to dining out and the mall.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Had to make 1 day trip to Yuba CIty and chose the Best Western based on reviews here. Booked same day late arrival and arrived to a clean comfortable room. Lobby desk was swift and pleasant.. Beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Bathrooms clean and all appliances were working. The highlight was the free breakfast. Ive been to many more expensive places the claimed a free breakfast that could not hold up against Best Western Yuba CIty. Selections were plentiful and always hot. Checkout was a breeze to. All In all the fantastic price, comfortable sleep and the food made it just the right booking.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am severely allergic to perfumes and air fresheners. The hotel provided an allergy-free room for me and so my night's rest was satisfying. Room was clean and well appointed. Got a coupon to eat at Elmer's Pancake House next door! Will stay there again when traveling in Oregon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed here during a Thanksgiving family visit. Very quiet. We lived the TV and powerful shower. The beds were very comfortable. The only thing we thought could have been done better was the breakfast. Not that great.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

If your looking for a CLEAN and reasonably priced place to stay in Yuba this is your place. I have stayed in multiple hotels in Yuba City and this one by far is best.

I always request the furthest room from the front entrance, and that has never let me down comfort and noise wise.

Breakfast can be slightly improved here but still is very much sufficient for a free meal as it has fruits, cereal, and other a few other protein items.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends