“An absolute must...”

John's Philly Steak
Ranked #41 of 95 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I've been eating here since i was a kid, and even know that I have moved away this is the one restaurant I make sure I hit when I come back to my hometown. I absolutely love the food at this place, and the prices are great too!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love the wide variety of items to choose from at John's. I have had the delicious breakfasts and lunches, too. I enjoy their zucchini chips and dip!

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Don't bother with fast food places. The food is cooked fast a d fresh. Best BLT in town. Nothing fancy here. Just simple and tasty. Friendly folks. Very nice small town atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

If you're in Yucaipa and are looking for a meal, don't stop at the fast food chains. Go to John's. The food here is consistent and very, very good. I've been eating here for 12 years and have never had a bad experience. The menu is large and everyone in your group should find something to enjoy.

Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Burgers are pretty good, service is nice but really over priced for what you get. The ranch is really good and fried zuchinni is well worth the price but doesn't even come with a side of ranch. I miss Jim's Whata Steak and seldom eat inside. They don't take debit or credit and have an atm which charges for use. The televisions are quite annoying too.