“Steak and Eggs for Breakfast”
Review of Tam's Burgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tam's Burgers
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This was my first time going to this restaurant which was recommended by a good friend. I'm a breakfast steak and eggs man, so I decided to give it a try. I consider myself a semi-professional restaurant goer and have a lot of good and not so good experience trying new restaurants for the first time. The place was very nice and clean, the cashier who took my order was nice and friendly and the food was very good. Although the steak was very tender and tasty, it came with about 20% fat and gristle and I had to work on my plate to make it 100% edible. I don't know why some places don't bother to separate the dam lean meat from the rest of the undesirable parts? The obvious explanation is that then the steak would look very small and not so impressive. Anyway, the meat was more than enough and I left with a full and satisfied stomach. The other thing that I noticed was it took them about 15 minutes before they brought my food and there were only 2 other tables and they had already received their food and eating them. The positives definitely outweigh the negs and I will definitely go back there to try their lunch and dinner items on the menu.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Clean open fast food place. Salads are huge. Sandwiches are great. I like the fish and Club sandwiches the best. One meal is enough for two. Service is freindly. Fries are little to salty, for me. However, if you ask, the can put seaoning on the fries. The fry sauce is good too.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The food is really pretty good for fast food. Portions are so large that my wife and I just order 1 thing and its plenty for both of us. We usually eat there where the service is great. The people bring your orders to the tables after you've ordered at the counter. They bring you a extra plate if you tell them your splting the meal. They don't have to but they will bus your table.