“Delicious and affordable”

Add it.
Tam's Burgers
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is one of the best hamburger joints around! And affordable to! Where else can you order up and get fresh hot food all the time and in generous quantity? They sell breakfast lunch and dinner and all is so good! My husband and I dine here all the time and really enjoy the atmosphere as well. Everyone seems satisfied when they leave from what I notice. There is lots of seating and natural light with flat screens to keep up on the latest game. It's a must do when your 're in town or not.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I would like to have breakfast here sometime. The lunches and dinners we've had have been very good. We do return here often.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This was my first time going to this restaurant which was recommended by a good friend. I'm a breakfast steak and eggs man, so I decided to give it a try. I consider myself a semi-professional restaurant goer and have a lot of good and not so good experience trying new restaurants for the first time. The place was very nice and clean, the cashier who took my order was nice and friendly and the food was very good. Although the steak was very tender and tasty, it came with about 20% fat and gristle and I had to work on my plate to make it 100% edible. I don't know why some places don't bother to separate the dam lean meat from the rest of the undesirable parts? The obvious explanation is that then the steak would look very small and not so impressive. Anyway, the meat was more than enough and I left with a full and satisfied stomach. The other thing that I noticed was it took them about 15 minutes before they brought my food and there were only 2 other tables and they had already received their food and eating them. The positives definitely outweigh the negs and I will definitely go back there to try their lunch and dinner items on the menu.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Clean open fast food place. Salads are huge. Sandwiches are great. I like the fish and Club sandwiches the best. One meal is enough for two. Service is freindly. Fries are little to salty, for me. However, if you ask, the can put seaoning on the fries. The fry sauce is good too.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The food is really pretty good for fast food. Portions are so large that my wife and I just order 1 thing and its plenty for both of us. We usually eat there where the service is great. The people bring your orders to the tables after you've ordered at the counter. They bring you a extra plate if you tell them your splting the meal. They don't have to but they will bus your table.

Been to Tam's Burgers? Share your experiences!