Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

So I am spending the weekend hiking in Joshua Tree and needed something to replenish me. This place does to go orders but doesn't feel like a to go place. There were about 20 people dining in and the place is nice enough and best of all, no buffet. The young woman who took my order was nice, and she was working hard tonight- don't know if every night is this busy for her. Traditional Asian decorations. Would come here again if I lived here!

1  Thank Cybermirth

Reviewed 30 June 2012

My Wife And I Frequent Chen's Whenever We Have The Craving For Chinese Food, Which Is Often! The Service And Food Are Great And The Value For Their Meals Is Very Good. Go To Chen's For One of Their Lunch Specials, Or Early Bird Dinners. Great Prices And Lots Of Food!
Ernie

Reviewed 31 December 2011

The service here was great! The staff was very welcoming and we were taken care of right away. The chef even made a special order just for us! He was very humorous and made us some very delicious food! The dishes that we had were some of the best that I had ever eaten, the flavors were fantastic! The restaurant was also very clean, and the dining room was an interesting view. This is the best Chinese food in the desert! If you're reading this, I highly recommend that you go to Chen's for delicious, authentic Mandarin and Szechuan cuisine!

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Locally owned by a very friendly family, the food is consistently very good and the welcome is always warm. The decor is a little spare--the dining room is one open room, no booths, so it's a little difficult to have an intimate conversation. But the service is great and the people are very sweet.

Reviewed 14 December 2009

An average Chinese restaurant. Everyone in town knows Din Ho is the best Chinese restaurant of the 4 in town.

1  Thank Customerrr