“The best restaurant of yucca valley”
Review of Roadhouse Cafe - CLOSED

Roadhouse Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Indio, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant of yucca valley”
Reviewed 29 January 2011

It was recomendet to us, and it was great .The food, the staff, the restaurant it self I’ll recommended to any one, simply the best and the finest in yucca valey that we visited.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank bejolomigon

Santa Rosa, California
“Probably the Best in Yucca Valley -- but Not Too great”
Reviewed 14 March 2010

My colleagues who live here think this is the best of the bunch in Yucca Valley, but they know the food is only average compared to areas outside of the town. You can get better meals in Joshua Tree (Crossroads) or in 29 Palms (29 Palms Inn). On a recent visit I had the "angel hair pasta with giant meatballs." The sauce was pretty good, but the meatballs were boring in flavor. I think they would have been more flavorful if they were smaller. The service was good and cheerful.

Chino, CA
“"CRAP"”
Reviewed 2 January 2010

I totally disagree with the previous yelp. It was recommended that we try it by another couple at the hotel we stayed at. Spent four days in the park hiking and ate at most of the local eateries.First, this place is never open. Once we finally caught them open I was so sorry we did. They have snooty staff, you wait forever to get your low quality high priced food. I did have a steak that I just could'nt eat, tough and very fatty. I strongly suggest going somewhere else.

yucca valley
“Not so impressive”
Reviewed 20 September 2009

Very disappointed in the meal. Although the restaurant was not packed on a Saturday night, we had to wait an hour for our food. No choices on the side dishes. Potatoes augrautin and spinach comes with almost everything. The potatoes were ok but the spinach was awful! My steak was almost raw on one side. After waiting so long did not want to have it sent back. The waitress was very attentive. No salad with the meal was a disappointment. The prices way too high for what you get. Will not go back there.

Yucca Valley, CA
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 29 April 2008

Had the Crispy Artichoke Heatrs appetizer - sublime! Crunchy, light, not at all greasy, and the butter-garlic dipping sauce was great. Also had the Wilted Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken; outstanding. Dressing made to order, lots of bacon and other goodies, generous quantity. Homemade cheesecake is light and creamy at the same time. Highly recommended.