“Good food, super friendly staff”
Review of Crow Hill Cafe

Crow Hill Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Bailey
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Locally owned and operated, Crow Hill Cafe offers breakfast all day and lunch. Stop by for a delicious coffee or bite to eat! Our easy on/off access to US 285 makes us an excellent option for mountain-goers.
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and had a good meal. The food was all freshly prepared and was quite good. It was very affordable.. Under $10 for a sandwich. The staff was really friendly and stopped by our table a couple times to make sure everything was going well.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Co-workers and I visited Crow Hill Café today to celebrate a birthday. The staff was so friendly...the food was great. We had the quesadilla, southwestern chicken wrap and a club sandwich. All prepared fresh, and the portions were very generous. The menu has a variety of items, including soups and salads.They also have a bakery with the most delicious pasteries and offer a great selection of coffees. Keep them in mind for breakfast and lunch, you will be glad you stop in!!

1  Thank 61Char
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A cozy cafe with great food! Breakfast burrito was amazing! I enjoyed the desserts too! Lots if drink choices. My fav was the chai. Samantha the owner does an amazing job!
Danyell

2  Thank Dfranti
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was having a complete bummer of a day and just wanted a good muffin. I went in. Got a muffin. And it was the best muffin I have ever had. Great place!

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Recently moved to the area and heard wonderful things! Had to try it myself! I got the black bean burger and it was phenomenal. The coffee is excellent and you are greeted with a smile by all employees. The owner makes all desserts from scratch and they are AMAZING! Being indecisive I tried the espresso brownie and blueberry lemon cupcake, they were both unlike anything I've had before!

A must stop on your way through Bailey!