“You Must Stop Here”

Siloam Springs Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You Must Stop Here”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We have traveled thru Bayfield Colorado five times in the past ten years.We happened upon the Good Ol Days Antique Shop during our first trip in 2002.We bought a wall mirror there that is still hanging on our wall today.I never look at that mirror without thinking about Grace and how charming she and her antique shop is and how much we have enjoyed the little town of Bayfield Colorado.On our second stop (2004),I bought three wooden shafted (antique) golf clubs that my son has decorating a wall in his home.Again,when I see those clubs,my fond thoughts return to Bayfield.We love to eat and shop in Bayfield and have always arranged our trip schedule so we can see Christy ( a precious friend ) one more time, for a delightful and delicious breakfast at the B-Diner and have an enjoyable shopping spree with Grace and Pam at the Good Ol Days Antiques Shop.I wish Arkansas wasn't so far from the Four Corner region.It would be a pleasure to see our friends in Bayfield often.Our fifth trip (2012) thru Bayfield was a memorable one,and I assure you,it won't be the last.

Visited July 2012