“Allegria good, Katie bad.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Allegria Spa

Allegria Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Allegria Spa is located on the lobby level of the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. This 30,000 sq/ft luxury resort spa offers over 60 spa & salon services, fitness, and water amenities. The Aqua Sanitas Water Sanctuary is recommended for rest and relaxation one hour prior to your service. Soak in the Thermea pool underneath waterfalls or drift away into slumber in the tepidarium heated lounge chairs. A trip to this spa is the perfect compliment to your Vail or Beaver Creek vacation.
Chicago, Illinois
“Allegria good, Katie bad.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Allegria spa is great. It was upscale and the service and staff superior to other salons. However, do not go to any stylist name Katie E. She used colr that damaged my hair and a haircut I had to fix when I got home. For the price I paid it was insane. Why didn't I complain then? Bc I didn't realize the crap job until I got home and saw huge parts of my hair were unevenly cut and longer then other parts of my hair and it wouldnt have been worth it. So just don't.

Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous Spa in a Beautiful Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Allegria Spa is an amazing spa. Their service menu is quite expansive and their employees are highly trained. Be sure to enjoy the water features that come as part of your service. They are the icing on the cake!

Visited March 2013
Evergreen, CO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Lovely facilities, great gym, fun retail section. Pool is small and crowded with kids, but hot tubs are nice.

Visited September 2013
Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A perfect spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Spent a day at the spa with 4 girlfriends and had a perfect time. Access to the fitness center, outdoor pool and jacuzzis and the aqua sanitas water sanctuary filled our day and gave us time to enjoy our individual spa treatments and spend time together. The spa is on the main floor of the Hyatt with lockers and treatment rooms on the second floor. This allowed for views of the mountains and natural light on a day of gentle snowfall. Excellent and accommodating staff. Well worth a visit for a total day of pampering. The water sanctuary, tepidarium and steam room were a wonderful way to relax before and after treatments or on their own.

Visited October 2013
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

My wife and I spent 4 days in Beaver Creek on a very active trip. We spent the last day relaxing at the Allegria Spa. It was super relaxing, we had couples message, spent time in the pools and hot tubs and left feeling relaxed. Beautiful hot tubs and steem room, with botuh mixed and seperate facilities for men and women. Highly recommend this spa!

Visited July 2013