“Great for convenience.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The Spruce Saddle has okay food at very high prices. The cost is to be expected when you consider the prime location. Just hop off of chair 6 and head left or come down to Mid-Mountain from the Main Mountain Summit. I give it 4 rather than 3 because of its location.

SpruceManager, General Manager at Spruce Saddle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for Visiting Spruce Saddle Lodge in Beaver Creek, Colorado.

We are glad you took the Opportunity to Join us for lunch at our Convenient Mid Mountain Location. Please Come Back and Visit us again!

Thanks,

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The food and selection here are extremely good for a ski area, but be prepared to pay. I have never seen prices this high! There was plenty of seating, which was nice. Nothing is worse than walking around in ski boots with a tray of food looking for a place to sit.

SpruceManager, General Manager at Spruce Saddle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thanks for Visiting Spruce Saddle Lodge on Beaver Creek Mountain!

We are Glad you enjoyed our Menu Selections and are ample Seating Availability. Thank you for Spending your Hard Earned Money at our On-Mountain Facility. We appreciate your Visit and taking the time to write a review. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Love spending time in the upstairs bar with seasoned bartender, Meghan! The service is excellent, the view are beautiful, food is tasty and the place is cozy! Meghan is a wealth of knowledge about Beaver Creek, skiing and the surrounding community! I look forward to seeing her smiling face again next year!

Thanks for the Nice Review!

We Hope Meaghan will stay with us for a Long Time, She is an Excellent Staff Member. Wanted to let you know that she has won a "Spirit of Beaver Creek" award this year for Outstanding Guest Service.

Come back and Visit us Again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Spruce Saddle, mid-mountain Beaver Creek at the top of Centennial Chair, has a great food selection (salad bar, grill, noodles, sandwiches, soups, etc.). My only complaint is the prices - a sandwich, fries, drink, and dessert comes out at well north of $30. Otherwise, the food is tasty and the location is very convenient.

Thanks for visiting us at Spruce Saddle Lodge.

We Strive to Offer a Great Variety of Menu Items to Keep our Guests Coming back each day. We appreciate you spending your Hard Earned Money at our Lodge and we hope you will come back and Visit us again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I ate here twice and my son once. I feel that they have a pretty broad selection of food. I had a upscale chicken sandwich one day and a Mexican wrap the other. I thought that both were good. My son had a curry dish which he enjoyed. Most of the people that I talked to thought that the food was good. They have a nice selection of draft beers. The price, not surprisingly, for a mountainside ski restaurant is high. I wouldn't think that should come as a great surprise. They do provide free water to rehydrate and have greeters with boxes of tissues, which I thought was a nice touch. The weather was nice both days and sitting outside was very pleasant. I rated the service as very good because the bartender was very informative about the local beers and range up my whole lunch for me so that I didn't have to stand in the checkout line.

Thank you for Enjoying Spruce Saddle Lodge.

We are glad you had a chance to sample our Wide Selection of International Cuisine. Please Come back and Visit us again.