Great place and the staff was great. Walked to the hill for skiing every day and was able to walk back for lunch every day rather than spend money for high priced meals at the hill.
Pool and two hot hot tubs were used every day. The fact that we had ski lockers were also a great benifit
The front staff of Erin, Stefhanie. Jean and Jake were great to deal with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St