“St. James Place”

St. James Place
Hartland, Wisconsin
“St. James Place”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great place and the staff was great. Walked to the hill for skiing every day and was able to walk back for lunch every day rather than spend money for high priced meals at the hill.

Pool and two hot hot tubs were used every day. The fact that we had ski lockers were also a great benifit
The front staff of Erin, Stefhanie. Jean and Jake were great to deal with

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write your review and the fact you mentioned spoecific staff members is so graifying especially towards the end of the season. We look forward to hosting you again and I will certainly share your review with the hardest working staff in all of Beaver Creek !

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've been to St. James Place nearly every year since it was built in the early 1990s.... they keep upgrading the facilities. Rooms are big and very well maintained. A very comfortable stay. This is condo rental, so don't expect a full range of hotel services...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your reveiw. We appreciate that you took your time to let us know that we met your vacation expectations ! We look forward to welcoing you back to be sure !
Washington, DC
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Ended up needing a place to stay last minute and found St. James Place. Very happy I did. Located right in the center of the Beaver Creek village, this hotel could not be more convenient. Shopping and restaurants are steps away. I was traveling with my wife (no kids this trip) and we didn't ski at Beaver Creek while staying at St. James, but it's located very close to the slopes and I noticed several people skiing down to the hotel (even with the bare conditions in early April). The hotel staff could not have been more friendly and the reservation agent who found me a room here very last minute is a saint. Rooms were relatively large and very clean. I would definitely recommend St. James Place if you're looking for a hotel in Beaver Creek.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for you taking the time to write your review. This not only hslps us to introduce the St. James Place to future guests it is also highly motivational for my staff to see that their efforts are being recognized. Thank you again !
Hexham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We owned two units for many years back in 1993 when we had family and friends visiting. More recently it was more convenient to rent a lock-off for just my wife and I. Either way the accommodation has always been excellent, the staff helpful and friendly. The rooms are always well maintained and the recent refit and refurbishment of the entrance, lobby and lounge creates the ambiance well deserved for all the other amenities. We will be back.

Room Tip: If traffic noise is a concern choose a unit facing onto the court yard or South side
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. I have to say at this time of year a positive review such as yours is enormously gratifying for my hard working staff. Thank you again.
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My family just stayed here for 5 nights, as the kids were on their Mardi Gras break. The checkin process was quick and easy and the staff was very professional. We have 3 kids and room # 418 had a loft with two twin beds plus two other bedrooms...plenty of room and the location is great. Steps from the restaurants and ice rink. Very nice having the ski lockers at on the bottom floor. All in all very nice and we had a great time. We will be back!

Stayed March 2014
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
We are thilled that you and your family had the special Mardi Gras break you were looking forward to! Hopefully we can make the St. James part of an annual Mardi Gras escape. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Les bon temps roule!
Savannah
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've owned a timeshare at St. James Place since it opened in the 80's. We are always welcomed warmly by the staff. This year we brought our three grandchildren. It is always fun to warm up in the spa after skiing and the children loved the pool. I wouldn't stay anywhere else even if we didn't own there. The location is perfect, the staff is friendly and competent and the rooms are well cared for and immaculate.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
There is nothing more rewarding than hearing from one of our long time owners that we are helping to make their precious vacation time with family something special. I will most definitely share your kind words with my entire staff!!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was the second time I chose to stay at St. James and was just as pleased and happy with my decision to stay at this location as I was the first time. Both times I felt that the staff and the management were more than accommodating to my satisfaction with the room, hotel location and over all guest experience. My entire group felt very welcomed and taken care of. The one bedroom condo we stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable - absolutely perfect for the long weekend retreat. The recent renovations of the property look incredible as well. Staying at St. James truly feels like a home away from home. Once again, I was overly pleased with my stay and the service I received from everyone at the resort. I look forward to next time!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you appreciated our efforts. There is nothing that motivates my staff more than a thoughtful review such as yours!. We willl ceratinly look forward to welcoming you "home" to the St. James Place again in the near future.