This was our annual trip to Beaver Creek for skiing. We booked our stay at the St. James because of its proximity to the slopes. What great accomodations! We rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo that was completely remodeled and brand new on the inside. Comy beds and great bathrooms. TV's in every room so kids could watch one show and adults another. PLENTY of room to spread all the ski stuff out! Will definitley stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St