All reviewsski lockersoutdoor hot tubbedroom condobeautiful lobbyhot chocolateice skatingthree bedroomfantastic locationfull kitchencentennial liftfront desk stafffitness roomwasher and dryerrestaurants and shopsgreat roomunitsslopes
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed in a 2 bedroom condo for 6 nights and everything was great except unit was directly above a fountain where kids screamed while they played from 11 am until 9 pm most days. SJP was wonderful otherwise: coffee & newspaper in the lobby, covered parking garages, located in the village with very short walk to access hiking trails, restaurants and shops, good gym, a/c (not all units have a/c so check when making a reservation), large rooms with a balcony off living room and master bedroom.

Room Tip: Ask for a unit that is not within hearing distance of the kids water fountain!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. The kids fountain is a real draw on hot summer days and I am sorry if it proved to be an inconvenience.

We will look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Loved staying here--We felt like we were in a Swiss Village! Hiking trails, great eateries, free bus and shuttle to town/Lake Nottingham, are all within reach! People are friendly--Lots of shops and, don't forget the art galleries tucked away--Rembrandt and Salvador Dali paintings, as well as sculptures are not to be missed! This is a great area to relax and, river rafting, horseback riding, and Vail are short drives away! The mountain ambience abounds!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind words both in regard to the St. James Place and Beaver Creek in general. We will most certainly share your remarks with the entire staff. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We booked a 2 bedroom condo for one week. On arrival we were given a 3 bedroom! What a pleasant surprise, as we had a private place to set up the PAC and play for the baby. It worked out great!

The kitchen was well stocked with dishes, pans, etc. the washer and dryer was appreciated. The little boys had their own bedroom with their own tv, a big treat to them. Daily maid service was nice for mom!

We did not have a view, and that was the only disappointment.

I recommend this property for families as it is close to slopes, and all that Beaver Creek offers. It has a great indoor pool area
and one outdoor hot tub.

Beaver is kid friendly and so is St. James Place.

Thank you to a great staff.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Janice M

Thank you so very much for your kind words about your recent visit. I apologize that I did not respond to your review earlier. We will look forward to hosting you and your family again in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Enjoyed our week-long stay at St. James. Just a short walk to the ski lifts through the plaza where we saw an ice skating show in 10 degree weather, brrr! The ski lockers were amazing and right next to the parking garage which was very helpful when we took a day-trip to Vail. Fantastic free hot chocolate in the lobby. My husband enjoyed the fitness room very much while I spent all day on the slopes! My only complaint was the heating system which was extremely warm. The only way to cool off was to open the window to sub-freezing fresh air! Took us a long time to figure out all of the light switches as well. But overall, an excellent experience.

Room Tip: Rooms that look out over the entry plaza are a little noisy at night.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are so pleased that we were able to host you and your family. I apologize for the heating issue but am thrilled that everything else met your expectations! The hot chocolate has become the St. James signature treat!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

So BEFORE I wrote this I called the hotel manager to give them a chance to "fix" my issues. Obviously they missed that opportunity.
keep in mind- this is a $600 per night hotel (and this was the least expensive room )

1st we called before we came to find out what amenities the room will have- we were told coffee pot- fridge and microwave and pull out couch
NO pullout couch- NO microwave
Then we try to open the tiny closet door- which was broken- then I notice that there is no coffee for the coffee pot- I go to front desk to get- then get a shower and no shampoo and no conditioner- have to send my daughter down to get-
The next morning I wake up to make my coffee I had to go get- NO POT in coffee maker- call- wait - wait -wait- nothing
had to go downstairs and outside ( in pjs) in lobby to get coffee.
as of 10 pm
STILL NO COFFEE POT BROUGHT- had to call AGAIN- they brought a coffee pot in a box which I had to open & set up
oh- did I mention this is a $600 per night hotel??!!
And I noticed this am they never changed our sheets! How do I KNOW- because my daughter dropped a lip balm on the bed and it left a tiny pink smudge- well as of this morning- that smudge still there-
So I called and told manager who said that they sent the coffee pot to wrong room
( again- how is that fixing MY problem? I HATE excuses!!!! And she gave us a $50 credit for the inconvenience- FIFTY DOLLARS on a $2000 3 nt stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank crazzzielady
Randy S, General Manager at St. James Place, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

I am hoping you can call me at the St. James Place as i believe there is some sort of issue here that I don't understand. I apologize for any and all of the inconveniences but I am at a complete loss as to how to help you now as the rate you are quoting could not possibly be the rate that we would have charged you. Perhaps you can help me to understand further then perhaps I can help you.