Arrowhead Village Condominiums
The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$210
US$193
US$167
Beaver Creek Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
US$157
The Pines Lodge, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$221
US$419
US$184
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$443
US$391
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$241
US$201
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbroken arrowski liftshort walkheated garagegrocery storeeasy accessgas grillchair liftmaster bedroombcshuttleunitsslopesskiingavonvistafireplace
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We were displaced from our home for a recent remodel and found an affordable two bedroom condo in Arrowhead overlooking the golf course. The condo was a wonderful place to call home for almost two weeks, so much so, we were sad to leave and return to our comparatively mundane residence.

Arrowhead abounds with flowers and the grounds are in impeccable order. It’s a gated community, which added a level of privacy that was nice. It felt very exclusive considering the price point. The staff was friendly and exceedingly accommodating. Parking was convenient, check in and out was efficient, and we will be back this winter to take advantage of the close proximity to the ski lift right in the heart of the quaint village. A great retreat for families.

Room Tip: The village was compact and incredibly close to the ski lift, yet the landscaping and vegitation created welcome privacy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff O
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My buddies and I recently stayed at Arrowhead after we rode the Triple Bypass road ride. This ride is 120 miles of mountains, flats, rain, hail and pain. We all arrived soaking wet at the reception desk, not wanting to move another inch. Check in process was a piece of cake and they had a shuttle (courtesy of the triple bypass) to take us to our incredible condo a few miles down the road. Arrowhead itself is simply gorgeous - lush, beautiful flowers and of course, the mountains behind the resort are always a sight to behold. Our condo was perfect - two bedrooms, fully stocked with linens (extra blankets and towels), kitchen that had plenty of dishes, coffee maker, coffee.. Big picture windows in the living room that looked out on the beautifully landscaped area. We walked in to the condo and immediately felt better! Internet access available and tvs in all rooms. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank gaye c
Reviewed 25 June 2012

What a gorgeous resort village! I stayed in the Seasons Building, unit 205, which was just stunning! Beautiful views of the golf course and mountains from the deck and bedrooms. The unit itself has been recently updated and had all the comforts of home. Onsite management was very helpful and friendly! Spent some time at the pool/hot tub - loved the lunch service onsite! Vista restaurant was fantastic! Even though it was summer, there was plenty to do - We were close to walking and jogging paths, bike trails very nearby, and only a short drive into Edwards, Avon or Vail for shopping and more dining options. Had apres/dinner at the BC Chophouse, and enjoyed after dinner fun at the Dusty Boot and Coyote Club in the Village. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The condo's at Arrowhead are a convenient way to ski in/out at Beaver Creek Ski Area. They are more affordable than the options in Beaver Creek Village. Having stayed in several, these are quality units and typically well appointed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We reserved a condo in Arrowhead around Thanksgiving for use at Spring Break, and are still here at the property while I write this review. There are just so many good things about staying on this part of the resort- with the best part being the complete lack of lines at the Arrowbahn lift. All week long, it has been unusual to see more than two people on the little cobblestone paths between the condo clusters while walking out to the lift area. Pinecone happens to be one of the furthest condos from the lift... and 302 is on the top floor- so there was still a lot of lugging and climbing and walking to do. This is neither ski-in nor ski-out folks... not this location at any rate, so be aware of that if that is important to you.
The condo itself is very nice- for the money, probably up in 7 or 8 range of places we've leased, and we've leased anything from studios to houses. I am going to direct my comments towards unit 302 in particular, since these are private homes and I am assured they all have their own character. As mentioned, 302 is located on the top of the building and has three bedrooms, three full baths and a laundry area on the 2nd story landing. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a whirlpool tub ensuite with a dual sink and shower. It is nice, but not the "wow" factor we've experienced elsewhere. Closets in the master consist of a mirrored sliding door with some wire shelving and hanging space and the bed has baskets in the frame that we used for socks and sundries. Dresser is adequate... sun will wake you up- no black out curtains.
The main window of the condo overlooks the open parking lot, but from where I am sitting, you see other roofs and a bit of the mountain and beautiful sky. It is very warm here right now and we have the terrace,patio door open because the unit tends to overheat, even when the thermostat is at the lowest setting. The radiant floor heat is very nice though, and welcome the few times we've walked barefoot. There are seveeral humidifiers in the unit too, for the comfort of those who are accustomed to wetter air.
There is a fireplace in the common area which is automatic (use a wall switch to turn it on)- wood floors throughout and nice durable high-end furnishings... built to take the beating of a rental. I liked that aspect of the place. The kitchen is about as small as any place we have ever rented, and I include on that list even places from our hamburger days. I respectfully suggest that the owners inventory the kitchen and spend a little more on some serving/cooking spoons as well as pots. Knives were plentiful but it was a struggle to find a large spoon... which was made all the more ironic by the fact that the unit has a wine cooler and some other very high end gadgets in the cupboards... with a dearth of serving/cooking utensils.
The table area was adequate for our party of six adults and we enjoyed eating the majority of our meals in the condo. Because we stayed for nearly a week, we were supposed to have housekeeping service midweek which never materialized... and I want to say to Beaver Creek/Arrowhead Management that on the day that housekeeping was supposed to show up, I had taken a day off from skiing to rest and acclimate, and the housekeeping cart stayed outside my door ALL day, with no soul in sight (and I checked quite often just out of curiousity). Some gentleman came to the door and was checking ostensibly to see if HK had shown up, but helped me with the tv instead. The cart remained in its place untouched through the bulk of the ski day which runs from 8:30 to 3pm (lifts open)... at which point people start to come in from the slopes- tired and ready to bathe and eat. HK waited until everyone was passed out here, to offer her services... which we obviously would decline at that point. How can you sevice bathrooms when they are occupied or run a vaccum when people are trying to eat? Why wait all day when most everyone is spending the majority of the day on the slopes? I found her timing very suspect... and a good way to get out of working... JMO. We took some towels she offered, and I had all day to get toilet paper and paper towels off the ever-present cart outside our door. And yes, I am miffed by that- that is definitely a management issue.
Juat a few words on the upstairs bedrooms- one with a queen is very nice... almost a second master, while the other room is long and set up with two twin beds (feminine decor)- both are very servicable and my grown children and their spouses say the bedding was quite good. Sound insulation between the upstairs and downstairs bedroom is very good, which is an issue in some places where adults may be seeking some privacy.
Pinecone is fairly near to the shared pool and hot tub, the latter of which was used by my daughter and her husband. It was hot, not tepid- and that is a good thing in our book. Nice feature. There is covered underground parking here, and ski lockers on the garage level. Our routine was to take the elevator down to the lockers... then take the elevator up to floor 1... then walk out the side door into the outside parking lot... walk down stairs... walk some more...then walk up 2 banks of stairs to get to the cobblestone path... walk some more past the pool... walk past the shuttle area into the real estate/lift ticket/ski rental archway... walk up two banks of stairs to chairs where we put on our skis and caught Arrowbahn. It's about 400 steps from the side door to the lift. I counted.
When you arrive in Beaver Creek you will be checking in at the main office in Beaver Creek proper- and there are rental coupon discounts as well as area magazines and shuttle schedules in a display on the wall. We rented the skis for our party mostly from Charter in Avon because we used a 30% coupon that we got there for that purpose. I was very glad we did that too- because besides being less expensive, the service over there was friendly and phenomenal... as was the case with most of the personell at this resort. In fact, at first I thought this was going to have to rank in my top places of all time for customer service. You are called by name on many of the lifts... greeted with a sincerity genuinely lacking in many resorts nowadays. I had my only truly unfortunate experience with "Ryan" at the Arrowhead ski rental shop- one of the most adeptly snarky young men I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I asked him his name in particular for this review- so I am assuming that is his correct name. There was another young man in the shop who was perfectly nice and professional- Ryan was not. Those of you who read my reviews know that I do not-as a rule- slam any individual by name. In fact, I try to go out of my way to name good employees when I encounter them... so, his attitude and his sarcastic tone really impressed me in a very bad way. This sort of person needs to be piut in a position where he does not have to deal with the public, if he's going to take out his issues on customers. On the other hand, the women who sold us our lift tickets in the same little area, were above professional and as pleasant as they could be. PLEASE, Beaver Creek- send some secret shoppers out to do some checks on this kind of thing. It has really negatively influenced my desire to rent equipment from the resort... and we are looking at another place for Christmas. Almost everything about the resort was wonderful- this was really an anomaly.

Room Tip: Get out early to get your lift tickets the first day you are there- before they open... you will not have any line and you will get right on the lift when it opens.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family