“Perfect Timing”

Black Diamond Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Diamond Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 87 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving contemporary American fare in a friendly and comfortable setting, Black Diamond Bistro is located in The Charter at Beaver Creek at 120 Offerson Road.
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I went to the Black Diamond Bistro with my other half on Valentines day this year. I used to work at a resort and had gotten a menu of theirs when they first opened, thought it'd be good to check out. It was difficult for me to find the place, mainly because I don't venture to Beaver Creek often; I pulled up to the door and almost drove away. Luckily they have a great valet parking service that pointed me in the right direction.

The Black Diamond Bistro is by far one of the best restraunts I've attended. The service was exceptional, and you could tell our waitress was very knowledgable. It was pretty pricy, but well worth it, you can tell they use high quality ingredients.

It's location is phenomenal, and getting a table by the window offered a great view! I don't ski, but I know this would be on the place to relax after doing so.

2  Thank zj13z

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We enjoyed Black Diamond Bistro so much we ate there twice during our week in Beaver Creek. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere is chilled. We chose to sit at the bar to eat so we could chat to the Manager, James. The food was delicious and great value for money. Looooved the Ice Box Cake!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

The food at this place tastes great, there's awesome service, and a great bar. The view isn't bad either. The menu is diverse and the prices are very welcomed for BC. Highly recommend this little gem.

1  Thank mstrg325
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The menu was so fabulous, we shared 7 different items. Each one was excellent. Very surprised by the affordable prices. We will return again and again to this restaurant. The atmosphere was pleasant and the staff was great. Eat here. You won't be disappointed.
What a gem!

2  Thank Elizabethdawn00
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Great service and very affordable. Love the new England feel. Very kid friendly which is rare in beaver creek.

2  Thank Fulltummy2