I recently stayed at the Ritz at Bachelor Gulch for four days and it was a very poor experience from start to finish. The hotel is beautiful but the basic room was disappointing- especially with the broken coffee maker and window shades. Also, the hotel has very poor cell reception (none at all for T-Mobile) so do not come for a work event. No fireplace, small room.
I went to Spago for breakfast where the staff was positively horrific and it took over 30 minutes to get scrambled eggs and tea. I called to ask the front desk what the exercise schedule was and they had no idea and offered no help. I called twice for a wake-up call and did not receive one on either day.
The location is great for skiing but the site is far from anything else.
Not what you would expect from a Ritc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round mountain resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch combines the comfort of Colorado luxury hotel with the finest outdoor adventures. Located on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers an unforgettable escape in the heart of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Marriott, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Hotel Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Avon
- Ritz-Carlton Avon
- Avon Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek