The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$210
  • Pool
Beaver Creek Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
US$185
US$167
US$157
US$419
US$184
The Pines Lodge, A RockResort(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$221
US$197
Westin.com
Poste Montane At Beaver Creek(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$171
US$241
US$201
  • Pool
Borders Lodge(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$164
1,157 results
All reviewsclub levelbachelor gulchbuffalo barfire pitresidential suitegreat roomoff seasonfour seasonsski valetlounge areabeautiful propertyturn down servicelive musicthe entire staffmountain viewhigh endsteam room
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The view is amazing, staff always accommodating, ski in ski out with fire pit and bar within steps, great ski school for kids, rooms are comfortable are well appointed, everything within your fingertips. We will keep coming back for years to come!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My wife and I hit the road from Southern Cal via Las Vegas, after a 12 hour drive in our daughter's compact car (destined to be dropped off at her dorm) we encountered almost perfection. We soon discovered that I had screwed up the reservation and they expected us 2 days later. Nonetheless, they were prompt to find us a room an even upgraded us to a residential suite. I'm not sure what the "Mountain View" is because frankly any view is a mountain view. The room was very well appointed with plenty of storage, a granite counter kitchen and spacious living area. The TV also included a Bose sound system. The bedroom, also large with a desk which would not be ideal for long work hours. My only complaint was the very soft bed which quickly persuaded me to sleep on the sofa, (promise, the wife didn't kick me out :-) ). Bathroom is big with separate shower and partitioned toilet area. Toiletries were also high end as expected. Lastly, I can't say enough about the crew. They we all extremely friendly and helpful. Although our stay was short, long pleasant memories will remain. I had been there several times to grab lunch while skiing in the past, and while it's always hard to move from Vail or Beaver Creek were everything is so close to you, we might just make this property our new permanent destination when skiing in the area.

Room Tip: I don;t know that the view matters. While the snow season is on, you may face the runs but it may be noisier and less attractive than the rear view. It's just as pretty and will save you some money.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ptbrk
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We went for a weekend get away last year and it was incredible. From the moment we drove up to the hotel to the second we drove away the service was perfect. We were greeted by name (even my 70 lb dog, Bear who accompanied us) and taken to our suite on the Concierge floor. The room had a great view and balcony which was perfect for Bear. As one of the larger dogs on the property, he was quickly a favorite of all the staff and we were greeted every where we went. One of the evenings we stayed we went into Beaver Creek for dinner and were disappointed that restaurants had stopped serving dinner by 9pm. We returned to the Ritz and were welcomed with incredible food and cocktails in their lodge. We hiked a few of the trails located right outside and loved every moment of our visit. I would definitely recommend this and would come back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennpaz8
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at the Bachelor Gulch in one of the suites with a mountain view. The staff were quite helpful (including the front deak, concierge, restaurant and room staff). The bed was great, the size of our suite was ample, everything was quality. My only criticism (during August late summer season mind you) was having to wait to ask the front desk staff questions (they would generally only have one staffer working the desk). Not a huge problem. but a bit annoying at times. Other than that, the hotel has a lodge feel (as you would expect in the mountains) while having a very contemporary bar and lounge area. We enjoyed the smores by the campfire.

Room Tip: Request a room with a mountain view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Again again and again, they have done a remarkable job with everything. I am frequent traveler for business. Ritz is my number one choice of hotels for my stay. The reason is obvious. Remarkable top notch service and hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012