We have skied here many times but had never stayed. It being off season in the mountains we decided to take them up on their off peak offer for the bed and breakfast package. The rooms and facilities are very nice but the staff was not up to four star caliber. We stayed for three nights and each day had a new, not what you would expect from the Ritz, experience.
The restaurant is extremely overpriced. So much so that you can not order juice, coffee, eggs and toast for two and pay less than $70. This would have been ok except, breakfast was to have been included till we discovered it only covered the first $50 per day. Felt like a real bait and switch. The Vail Valley was loaded with other great locations and great values for off peak. The Ritz shouldmleave you feling restored and rejuvenated, not fleeced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round mountain resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch combines the comfort of Colorado luxury hotel with the finest outdoor adventures. Located on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers an unforgettable escape in the heart of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Hotel Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Avon
- Ritz-Carlton Avon
- Avon Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek