“First class dining experience”
Review of Mirabelle

Reserve with OpenTable
Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Welcome Center Beaver Creek
Transit: Beaver Creek "Vail Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek and Bachalor Gulch free of charge.
Description: national historic land mark...creek side dining... serviced by free shuttle in Beaver Creek...on-site parking... owned and operated by Belgian Master Chef,Daniel Joly
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The restaurant is located in an old nicely restored house at the entrance to Beaver Creek Resort and the owners actually live on the second floor. From the moment you enter, from the hostess, to the wait staff, to the food, everything is first class. I had the rake of lambs which was perfect and all the others at the table thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Our waiter, I believe his name was Billy, has been working there for 10 years and was a true professional.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Dining at Mirabelle was a memorable experience. It is like dining in a private home, with much attention by restaurant staff, great ambiance, excellent food, and a special experience in the Beaver Creek Resort area. A step away in time and a step into a fine dining experience. We enjoyed our experience there very much, especially by the friendly attention of your hostess and the congeniality and expert attention of our waitperson, Billy. Of course, kudos to the chef as well! I look forward to another dining experience there in the future. Also, thank yous to them for being so gluten-free friendly.
Please ignore my rating on Families With Children. There were no children there when I dined there. [ I couldn't undo my "dots"] I am sure this restaurant would treat them well, but it is not what I would think of as a "family restaurant" but more adult fine dining. My "Family" were all adults.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had dinner at Mirabelle several times a number of years ago. We were not impressed with service or food. However, we were there last week and it was a very different story. My appetizer (lobster bisque) was superb. The rack of lamb with creamed polenta, fried potato slices, and grilled veggies was excellent. Dessert was sherbet with a pastry, also good. Service was elegant and considerate. Not least of all was a moderately priced Burgundy that I would like to find more of. My wife and I were joined by another couple and we all agreed that it was a great experience.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Had not been to Mirabelle in years and returned for a special celebration. Our concierge made the reservation and was told there would be a special table waiting. When we arrived the indifferent hostess could not find our reservation. The chef/owner's wife then appeared and found the reservation. We were taken to a very average table with no acknowledgment during the dinner of the special occasion mentioned when booking. We all started with the soup du jour, potato leak, which was bland without adding gobs of salt. It seemed as though it had been thinned to handle an unexpected demand. The entrees were OK and the deserts wonderful. Overall a big disappointment considering the tab. Too bad because the old farm house is charming and it could be so much better. And a hostess with some personality wouldn't hurt.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

One of my favorite restaurants to eat at, hands down. The atmosphere is excellent and the staff always makes you feel welcome. While it is pricey, you should know that going in and you get what you pay for with quality. The restaurant lives up to the Beaver Creek experience, and you don't even have to go all the way up into Beaver Creek for your meal. The location right at the entrance to Beaver Creek with their own parking lot is an added bonus. Also, the restaurant has no problem with their guests leaving their cars overnight and taking alternate transportation home if the party has a little too much to drink. The food is always wonderful and unique. If you ever want to try a dish you may be hesitant to order, this is the place to go for it. The chef blends flavors and textures together like no one else. We will definitely be back.