“Steaks tough and disappointing”

Dusty Boot Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We went here for steaks but left disappointed. My husband ordered a rib-eye, I ordered the blue cheese and bacon filet, and both of my daughters ordered the kids sirloin. All of our steaks were tough to cut which wasn't a good sign. They were fatty and chewy, especially the kids sirloins, not the hard carved signature steaks we expected. Flavor was just ok. The sides were great, too bad the steaks weren't. Pricey for the quality. Chicago steaks are much better! We would not go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Steak should have been good - we are not into that - price was high

We stuck with Mexican [acceptable] and Asian influence choices
Thai salad had good flavors
Chicken lettuce wraps had funky flavor [ regroup and adjust please]
The child liked his simple hamburger and fries

Reviewed 4 August 2014

In a ski village where it is extremely difficult to sit down to dinner after 8pm, we were so thankful for the Dusty Boot! After a late afternoon spa appointment, my husband decided to take my son ice skating before dinner, instead of after dinner, as we had the prior evening. Big mistake. At 8:55pm, was turned away by 2 different restaurants, as their kitchen was closing in 5 minutes. We aren't exactly party animals when away with the family, but we do, sometimes, like a 9pm meal if we had a late breakfast/lunch/etc., and a busy afternoon. Besides the fact that they will seat for dinner until 10pm, we liked the ambiance, chicken wings, and fajitas. My husband's steak was OK - nothing bad but nothing great. Great little spot with a bar and lively atmosphere if you are staying in the Village.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This restaurant is great for families. The menu is super. have the lobster mac and cheese. Very surprisingly great!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband is from Texas so he is all about checking out the local BBQ and rustic lunch/dinner places. We visited Dusty Boot for lunch. Wally, our server was awesome. The hamburger my husband ordered was so good - plus a % goes to charity. I ordered the gyro and it was a little dry. The bloody mary's were not made with Zing Zang and could use a refrofit. Nice location sitting on the balcony overlooking Beaver Creek Village. Lots of kids there with their parents after a soccer meet, but they were quiet inside. Nice visit.