“Great food!”

Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a relaxed fine dinning restaurant located on the plaza in Beaver Creek serving lunch and dinner for over 27 years, specializing in creative American cuisine cooked from scratch and presented with a courteous attentive service.
PI, SC
“Great food!”
Reviewed 25 April 2007

A friend recommended the Golden Eagle Inn for dinner, and I'm glad we went . The food and service were really good. I had the elk tenderloin, and though it was not quite as tender as what I had at Beano's, it was good and 1/2 the price! My husband had the elk meatloaf and he loved it. I found the decor to be really outdated, but our server said they were redecorating this summer. Overall, this is a nice place to eat.

7 Thank Lhurston

South East
“Good value in european style surroundings”
Reviewed 9 April 2006

Along with traMonti, the Golden Eagle provided the best dining experience for my wife and I during our week at Beaver Creek.

Food was well prepared, service excellent and the surroundings very pleasant in this Swiss-styled restaurant.

Nothing is cheap when eating in Beaver Creek, but this restaurant was at least worth the price compared to most others in the village, even without the wine special they were offering.

Eat here and the traMonti if you're looking for good food well served.

4 Thank MickAn