“Incredible Meal; Incredible Service”

Grouse Mountain Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grouse Mountain Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$34 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Beaver Creek Village Transportation is available by phone for a complimentary ride anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort (970)949-1938.
Description: Enjoy panoramic views, contemporary Colorado cuisine,award winning wine menu, fantastic service and live dinner music. A crackling fireplace sets the mood. Chef David Gutowski was recently invited to present dinner at The James Beard House in Manhattan where he cooked each course with Colorado meats, cheeses fish and produce. The dinner was sold out before it hit the calendar. Come and enjoy the cuisine of this rising star!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My wife and I had a delightful meal at Grouse. The restaurant is beautiful. The food was great. I had a wonderful seafood appetizer, the duck with homemade sausage for my entree, and an unusual and incredible corn desert. The service was superb with the perfect balance of attending to our needs without hovering over us.

2  Thank dandukedad

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had the pleasure of dining at the Grouse Mountain Grill two nights in a row. I can honestly say that these were two of the finest meals we have ever had, including those we enjoyed in France and New York City (our home turf). Each dish seemed better than the next, an intricate balance of flavors and textures. Ingredients were top-notch. Presentations were elegant.

My absolute favorite dish was the striped bass tartare appetizer, a sublime blend of cilantro, bass, chile peppers, and avocado. Bison carpaccio was very, very good. The lamb entree was flavorful and tender and lay atop a delicious mix of pine nuts, raisins and capers. The striped bass entree with minestrone sauce was wonderful, as was the smoky duck.

Desserts were artfully presented and tasted as delicious as they looked. The tres leches cake was fabulous as was the warm chocolate cake. We also tried the cheese cake and apple bread pudding, both of which were wonderful.

Drinks were delicious. The thyme lemon martini was a winner, as was the special rye Manhattan. The wine list was extensive. The service was gracious and attentive. We felt like regulars on our second visit. The restaurant itself was lovely with warm wood tones and tree-top scenery visible through a wall of French doors.

Grouse Mountain Grill is a restaurant to be savored. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I'm going to keep it simple... There is no need to eat elsewhere in the area. That's it, this place is perfection hands down!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The name is deceiving. This is MORE than a "grill!" Beautiful mountain views, excellent service and the finest of food preparation you can find. We'll be returning here! They had just opened for the summer season and were featuring their Spring Tasting Menu -- what a bargain: 3 courses for $39/person! Our server, Emily, was charming and helpful. The manager was attentive to our needs and everyone made an all-out effort to be sure we were served well, our food was exactly as we wanted it and that we enjoyed our experience. Even Chef David was a delight with his charm! The views of Beaver Creek and a quiet atmosphere added to the ambiance of a well decorated dining room.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Went last night and we loved it! It's off season and they are running a three course dinner special. I ordered kale salad which I did not find outstanding, but went with Spring Pea Agnolotti for my main dish and it was DEVINE! Best pasta I've ever had in my life. That's really all I can say.