“What a beautiful way to view the 4th of July fireworks”

Grouse Mountain Grill
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: US$36 - US$70
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Beaver Creek Village Transportation is available by phone for a complimentary ride anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort (970)949-1938.
Description: Enjoy panoramic views, contemporary Colorado cuisine,award winning wine menu, fantastic service and live dinner music. A crackling fireplace sets the mood. Chef David Gutowski was recently invited to present dinner at The James Beard House in Manhattan where he cooked each course with Colorado meats, cheeses fish and produce. The dinner was sold out before it hit the calendar. Come and enjoy the cuisine of this rising star!
Nuevo Vallarta
“What a beautiful way to view the 4th of July fireworks”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Our concierge made reservations for us weeks in advance so that we could have a perfect view of the Beaver Creek Resort fireworks. When we arrived it was near empty and the hostess wanted to seat us by the front door. After asking to be moved to a quite table near the window, the evening began with the best service! The ambiance is amazing and the food was terrific! I had the best chicken dish & my husband had the lamb. Both were served by the head Chef himself. Then for dessert, they made a special red, white & blue cheesecake. I don't really care for cheesecake, but our server talked us into it, and it was the 4th of July. The beautiful dish was served to us by the head pastry Chef, again those little details make all the difference! Just as our dessert was served it was time for the fireworks! We had a great view right from our table. Everything was perfect and we'll definitely be back!

Beaver Creek, CO
“Near Perfection”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Over the last few years we have had many excellent meals at Grouse Mountain Grill, a beautiful restaurant located in Pines Lodge, but dinner there a couple of weeks ago approached perfection.

Our foresome shared Parmesan Zucchini Tots with a buttermilk ramp sauce and Crisp Brussels Sprouts with bacon and maple gastric. These items from the "snacks" menu were so good that our companions ordered another round of them as sides with their meals. Our "official" starters were Pork Belly with palisade cherry jam and pork fat, Sweet Corn Soup, Kale Salad with crispy farro and a citrus vinaigrette and Lobster and Mascarpone on crispy gyoza, loll rosa and sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.

Main courses were Bison Short Ribs with local beets, cippolini onions and smoked onion soubise, Pretzel Crusted Pork Chop on crispy polenta with haricot vert and sweet orange mustard sauce and Smoked and Roasted Duck Breast with hose made foie gras sausage, spiced duck demi, cherries and anson mills farro with almonds.

Desserts were a selection of house made ice creams and sorbets and Apple-Bread Pudding, cinnamon toast crumble, salted caramel ice cream and vanilla angaise.

Service was prompt and friendly.

We liked it so much were are going there next week for my wife's ___th birthday celebration.

Castle Rock, CO
“What a find, and right where we were staying! Best in the Village!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Right under our nose, and we wouldn't have thought of it had it not been for TA. From the call for reservations, to the final goodnight, this place was fantastic. We are picky when it comes to restaurants, and one of my pet peeves is when they charge like this one does, but then don't deliver like this one does. Great variety on the menu from bison, to locally caught fish, to duck and rabbit. Great but not pesty wait staff, with quiet surroundings, but not stuffy at all like some say about Splendido, right across the street. Enjoyed visiting with Kyle, the young but very professional host. Super wine list. Highly recommended.

Miami, Florida
“Step backwards”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have been eating here for more than 20 years. My recent experience was far from desirable. The food was acceptable but not outstanding. The service was ok at best. But when I was asked by the host on the way out " how was everything" and I did not respond in the usual way( good or excellent) , I was berated by the maître' d. This is not acceptable and it may be quite a while till I return. The previous maître d ( tony) was outstanding. If the food was out of this world I may put up with this behaviour. As you can tell from my previous reviews, I eat all over the world and I cannot recall ever having this type of experience previously.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Avi R
San Antonio TEXAS
“Fabulous food and Service”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

There is a reason Grouse Mountain Grill is rated number one in the Beaver Creek area, the food and the service. Everything that was ordered was beautifully presented and delicious. Our favorite dish, the walleye pike, was tender and perfectly prepared. The foie gras was melt in your mouth good and I haven't ever been a foie gras fan. Try the Brussels sprouts as an appetizer to share around the table. I would love the recipe as they are prepared with a bit of maple syrup and roasted. Everyone loved them! One of guests had the duck and he said it was excellent. The wine list is extensive with many great selections. We have been dining here every summer season for many years and this time I believe this time it was even better than before. Make your reservations early, it may be hard to get into....you shouldn't miss this restaurant! And although it was crowded, our waiter treated our group of eight as if it wasn't. I believe his name was Dave and he was great. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2014