“Serenity at the Osprey”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Beaver Creek
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Serenity at the Osprey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

We loved staying at the Osprey during our summer trip to Colorado. It's their "off" season so you can get a great deal if you stay during the summer. If its peace and quiet you want - along with great mountain scenery, you can't go wrong at the Osprey. We stayed in a king deluxe and couldn't believe the amount of space in the room. The bed was wonderful as was the large bathroom. We loved the steam shower - perfect after a long day of shopping and hiking. The service was fantastic! The front desk, the valet, and all people associated with the Osprey made you feel welcome and special. We'd love to come back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I have multiple sclerosis, which can make travel a challenge. Everyone at this hotel went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was the best. The (extremely comfortable) bed was a bit too high for me to climb into without assistance from my partner. I mentioned this to Luke at the front desk, and by the time we returned from dinner a small, folding stepladder had magically appeared by my bedside! I don't know if someone ran out to Home Depot to get the thing--but given the overall level to attention and detail all of the staff here give you, it really wouldn't surprise me!

I have stayed at other 5-star properties where you get the feeling that the staff, while attentive, are all just reciting a script that someone in Ohio drafted and told them to deliver verbatim. The Osprey couldn't be more different. You got the feeling that people were not just automatons, reciting the inevitable "my pleasure" that some other hotels need to excise from their collective lexicons, but rather were real humans who were authentically concerned with your well-being and wanted to do everything within their power to ensure that your stay was as enjoyable as possible. The fact that the rooms are gorgeous, have fantastic views and about the best shower I've ever used are just icing on the proverbial cake.

If you want to do yourself a favor, book a room at the Osprey at Beaver Creek. Luke, Oliver, Devin, Tatiana and General Manager Chris will all make it their personal duty to ensure that your stay is truly unforgettable. I'd give them 6-stars if I could!!!

Room Tip: The fourth floor rooms have vaulted ceilings which makes them feel much larger. Try to snag one if...
1 Thank Ross B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

My husband stayed here for One night during our colorado get away. Let me star by saying on the trip we stayed at three different rock resorts... This is one of them. All the hotels blew us away. staff was super friendly, rooms were clean and updated, nice Huge bathroom!

Nice thing was that the village was right across the street for great shopping and eating.

We rented bikes across the street and went up the ski lift with them to mountain bike.

STAY HERE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mueller1500
Beachwood, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I just returned from a week in Colorado. It was our first visit. Three days of that
vacation was spent at the wonderful Osprey at Beaver Creek. From the super friendly staff, to
the delicous food, this hotel should not be missed. It's location is so convenient. Right across
the street is Beaver Creek Village. It has many fine restaurants, art galleries, bicycle rentals,
putt-putt, clothing stores, Starbucks, etc. It even has a ice skating rink for evening skating
during the Summer. We used the free bus shuttles to play tennis on clay courts at the Beaver
Creek Tennis Center, which is 5 minutes away. The folks at the Osprey were so accommodating. From the time they unload your car, and brought your bags to your room,
they treated you like family. It was nice to use their refreshing pool & sauna, after spending the day hiking the surrounding mountain trails. Even the bed was super comfortable.
I would highly recommend this resort. I know my wife and I will be back!!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

The Osprey at Beaver Creek was the best choice we could have made for our 4th of July getaway! The rooms were comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. The location, across the street from Beaver Creek village, was convenient, especially for the concert and fireworks show. We watched the fireworks from the pool with a complimentary glass of champagne.

This in itself would have made for a great weekend. However, it was the staff at The Osprey that really made this a memorable experience. Prior to arrival, Tatiana was extremely responsive and helpful in planning our stay. Devin and Oliver made check-in a breeze. Tim was great and went out of his way to make sure we were enjoyed our stay. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

A nice property and great location are nothing without excellent staff. Thanks so much for your kindness and accommodation!

If we decide to visit Beaver Creek again, this will be where we stay.

Room Tip: The chapel bells ring every hour and a short hymn is played on the half hour. Very relaxing, but som...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Cgersbach, Front Office Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Good Afternoon Pedro V,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this review regarding your recent stay at The Osprey Hotel, a RockResort. We enjoyed receiving your positive comments and have shared them with our entire staff. It makes our job easier when we are able to recognize specific individuals for a job well done and more fun too. I will be sure to share your comments about Tatiana, Devin, Oliver and Tim with our entire management team as well as make sure I acknowledge them personally. Comments from our guests are an invaluable tool we use to make sure we are providing superior service and surpassing guest expectations in order to truly proved the experience of a lifetime.

We appreciate your business and thank you for your recent stay! We look forward to the opportunity to host you again.

Warm Regards,

F: 970-7547340
Front Desk: 970-754-7400
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Stayed here last week for one night , and was impressed with the service. My room was not ready as I was there early and they handled it very nice. Asked for a quiet room and got it ! They try hard, I will be back ! However the resort fee is $ 33.00 u got to be kidding, poor value !

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank belgium33
Cgersbach, Front Office Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide this honest and valuable feedback. We certainly take these reviews very seriously and I am glad to hear that you experienced such excellent service. As a service to our guests, we try to encompass all of our amenities (wireless internet, parking, coffee, newspapers,etc) into one resort fee. We certainly strive to be as upfront about this resort fee with all of our guests and I do apologize that we did not do a better job at informing you of this fee. We strive to work hard as an entire team to make sure that we are exceeding our guests expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Osprey! Please contact me directly when making your reservation as I would like the opportunity to personaly oversee your stay!

Warm Regards,

F: 970-7547340
Front Desk: 970-754-7400
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

The Osprey exceeded our expectations with a beautifully appointed large room. Large two sink bathroom, walk in closet, separate workspace, and large sofa with mountain view were lovely. Chapel bells were a perfect accent to the scenery

• Stayed June 2013
Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Christie Lodge
Christie Lodge
#4 of 7 in Avon

Been to The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort? Share your experiences!