“Favorite place in the world!”

Park Plaza at Beaver Creek
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Favorite place in the world!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I thought I stumbled upon heaven the first time I came here! I couldn't believe the beauty of Beaver Creek! We now come every spring holiday to ski and after staying in most every property in the Village, we agree that Park Plaza is our favorite. It has a great location and all the amenities we need. I love the architecture and the views and the fantastic natural light throughout the condo. It is an elegant place but very comfortable. I love our lifestyle here. Also, we appreciate the underground parking, the daily free breakfast and the well-appointed kitchen and wine pantry. The ski lockers and center of town location is unbeatable. We will continue coming here every chance we get. How often does a person get to visit heaven in their lifetime?

Room Tip: I love the rooms overlooking the ice-skating rink and the center of the village. There's lots o...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Outstanding resort hotel located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. We had a spacious 2 bedroom suite/apartment overlooking the skating rink with pull out bed and a full kitchen. The room, view and comfort were outstanding. Stay here instead of the St. James were we stayed last year, this place is way better. You get a wonderful morning buffet continental breakfast, daily maid service and ski storage, Parking is below the building but a bit tight. Julie the front desk manager was very helpful during our stay too, she helped recommend places to eat both for us and our kids.
Definitely a 5 star resort

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the skating rink where the action is.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was our first time to spend Christmas at The Park Plaza in Beaver Creek. This is the place we always go to when on vacation in BC because of the staff and the location. We experienced a different unit that was everything that Julie(the manager) told us it would be. Our Santa Claus shipped in boxes awaited for us in our condo upon arrival. The previously arranged Christmas tree, flower arrangement and our stocked pantry and refrigerator made our arrival easy (Thank you Rae). What else could you ask for? I cannot speak high enough of the staff and the special touches they are willing to give to make your stay remarkable. My family appreciates the time and effort that Julie, Rae, Vito, Patrick, Mary, Annie and the rest of the staff put forward for their visitors. These employees have been at Park Plaza forever! We look forward to our return!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I've been to Park Plaza in both the winter and summer over the past several years. The location is absolutely perfect as you are right in the heart of the Beaver Creek Village and have short and easy walking access to the base of the mountain, restaurants, and tons of activities. The rooms are spacious, well furnished, and kid friendly. The free breakfast in the lobby in the mornings is hard to beat. Beaver Creek is a special place and truly something to experience. I spent a week at Park Plaza in August and will be returning in February. I hope I'm lucky enough to continue coming back for years to come.

Room Tip: Been in #509 which is two story 3 master bedrooms and #409 which is equally as nice with two master...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ryan M
Corfu, New York
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was my first stay at the Park Plaza and was the highlight of the year. The hotel is beautiful, with very comfortable accommodations. But, however nice the stay was is surely due to the kindness and consideration of the friendly staff. The Park Plaza is a rare treasure and I am eagerly anticipating my next visit!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the waterfall are an extra treat as the sound lures you to sleep each night
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We had a great time. The place was beautiful . Everyone was very nice and helpful. I do wish that the fitness center was a bit better. The breakfast was very good and a great way to meet other travelers.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We returned to Park Plaza again this summer/LaborDay weekend. As always we stayed in the same condo and we are very happy there. I have to brag on all of the staff. They are very warm and always happy to help with any problems. My reservations always start with Julie and we look forward to seeing the staff of Vito, Raye, Justin and Mary. Everyone is happy and helpful. The housekeeping staff is always very good at their job and very fast to clean your rooms. Love the balcony to people watch and my mother usually spends most of her time out in the comfy chair. We always look forward to returning to Park Plaza. Be back soon!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family