“Perfect In Every Way”

Berthoud Inn & Events
Ranked #1 of 1 Berthoud B&B and Inns
“Perfect In Every Way”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Greeted with kindness and a smile, Mr. Mark the Innkeeper was the perfect host to a lovely experience. From start to finish the professionalism prevailed in conversation, the Egyptian room was amazing on all counts (including heat temp in the winter) and we instantly fell in love with the Berthoud Inn.

My intent was to surprise my Mom with a unique adventure vs. the usual "highway hotel" option. Amazingly the cost of this B&B was less than most hotels in the area. When the outstanding beyond words meal is factored in, you get a bargain financially and your taste buds get to go to heaven first thing in the morning.

I recommend allowing a leisurely morning for your group "BI Family" breakfast. We found the company and amazing meal to our liking and rarely left in less than 2 hours from start. This is not to say you must allow 2 hours for breakfast, we just found it inviting enough to make it part of our day. By "we" I mean the full house guest register. It was a homey place perfect for visiting and making new friends.

Mark's way of keeping his world in order and on schedule behind the scenes gained my respect and awe. He knew what he was doing and was extremely helpful at every turn. We even felt the desire to gift his Christmas tree with a remembrance of our visit. We did not want to leave the Inn for our next destination. Next visit to town we will stay at The Berthoud Inn the whole vacation now that we've found this gem of a place. I look forward to bringing the rest of my family up for a stay in the future.

I used to live down the street from this beautiful Victorian and always wanted to stay there or at least see the inside for myself. It's well worth the wait to finally explore this gem in the fast paced world we live in. My smartphone kept me in today's world while my eyes and other senses took me to yesteryear for a joyful relaxing breather. If I had known how it felt I would have checked in here years ago. Now I have a new favorite get away place. They will see my name on their register again.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank BarbSusieTX

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Roseburg, Oregon
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I was visiting friends in Berthoud and traveling with my dog. We had the apartment which included a yard for the dog. (Very much appreciated!). Stayed 3day...it was just 3 blocks from my friends.....just right!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This Is a beautiful b & b in a great small town. The main house is lovely. We stayed in the loft apartment over the garage and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the furnishings and amenities. The only negative was a weak WiFi signal. Our host, Mark, was eager to provide anything we needed.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Westminster, Colorado
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The french room has eleven windows its in the turret part of the 1881 victorian house. The round bed is very unique. Very pretty room. There is internet. There is soda and bottled water in the frig. The breakfast was beef, scramble eggs, potatoes, and fruit. It was yummy. Thank you innkeeper Mark. Rita Bennett and Steve Nordstrom

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This B&B is a beautifully restored and decorated historic home. The house layout allows for more privacy then your average B&B. Lovely garden as well. The location was convenient for us visiting family in Loveland and taking a day trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. The breakfast was beyond amazing! arrive hungry.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Herent, Belgium
Reviewed 13 August 2013

A beautiful Victorian house with nice decorated rooms and an amazing dining room. Complimentary drinks in the fridge. The inn-keeper received us with warm hospitality and made an outstanding breakfast even with a dessert!
Recommended!

Paul Reynders, Flanders, Belgium

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Kansas, Oklahoma
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We came across this charming property when searching for a couple night stop on our way home from Steamboat. What a great find! Our room (Art Deco) was spacious and comfortable. The housekeeping is impeccable, the grounds beautiful and relaxing. The Inn Keeper, Mark, is a wealth of information and, when requested, shared his knowledge of this part of Colorado with us. Take his advice when dining, his recommendation was just what we were looking for, our's not so much. Don't miss the breakfast, amazing! Thanks, Mark, we'll be back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berthoud
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel
Best Western Firestone Inn & Suites

Been to Berthoud Inn & Events? Share your experiences!