“way better”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bullwhackers Casino
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Food was better than I expected for casino food. I am actually going back, and not to gamble, it's for the food. The quesadilla was huge, and delicious, and the chili on the hot dog was homemade, at least it tasted that way.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is a small, but fun casino in Blackhawk, CO. The variety of games is pretty good for a small casino. Staff members pass out free samples of the food all hours of the day, which is a nice touch.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We didn't stay long as we are not the last of the big time spenders! This casino has been open for years and has valet parking but nothing new to attract us to stay inside long.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

It is getting down to a minimum. Table games have been taken out. Slots are getting fewer and fewer.Sad used to have a lot of fun there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

I actually haven't been to this casino but I was staying in winter park looking at things to do and noticed this place on the list, I live and work In Las Vegas and although I don't currently work at the casino they have in the picture, I did open that casino 3 years ago and I can tell you for 100% certainty that the picture they are using is of The M resort in Las Vegas (technically Henderson nv but few people know that even in vegas) and definately not any resort/casino in Colorado, and the reason it is called the M (hence the big M on the side) is it is named after Anthony Marnell who owned it.

1  Thank thePooo