“Had a Good Time” 4 of 5 bubbles

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Had a Good Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I play slots and did not play table games, but had a good time. I did not leave with more money in my pocket, but I didn't lose so fast that I didn't have some real fun. Plus, this is a great old town that dates back to the Gold Mining days of Colorado. Such a great town to visit and walk from casino to casino and just take in the sites.

Visited November 2013

Bartlett, IL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Canyon is a Nice Place to Play”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

I wish they had a hotel. Many would stay there. I liked they layout game selection and niceness of the dealers.

Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor customer treatment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

On more than one occasion, I have had assistant managers treat me rudely by giving me the hand to the face and walking away and not answering questions, and by insinuating that I touched a decoration and that adults act like children and break them. After leaving a message for Mr. Brian Cloud, or whatever the head managers name is, I never got a response or an apology. It has made me not gamble there as much as I used to. I want to gamble at a place where I feel welcome and respected. Not here!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Richelle J
Thornton, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Patrick-Pervert security guy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is about Patrick, new security guy. He is a weird guy and his act is really inappropriate. He talks a lot and so annoying with his question “Do you have fun”. Of course we don’t have fun when we lost a lot of money. He also likes to touch and rub my back. This is really inappropriate for him to touch any female customer. It made me feel not comfortable to come to Canyon Casino. He is acting like a pervert. Can you please tell him to shut his mouth and leave us alone? We don’t come to Canyon Casino to socialize with him. We come to gamble and win some money. And quit asking us if we have fun when we already lost a lot of money. It’s nothing fun to lose any money. We do like the rest of the security guys since they don’t bother us too much. But we do have some problem with Patrick. He does not know when need to shut up and leave. He just kept talking and annoyed us. There is a different between being nice and annoying. He is very annoying. And tell him to keep his hand to himself. Don’t touch us. Don't you have policy to not touching/grabbing/rubbing female customer? Thanks a lot. Karen

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Rcky_Colorado
Windsor,Co
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rewarding trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

The slots are fun to play. We find that we have more wins at the Canyon then at other casinos.Very pleasant staff.

Visited February 2013