“Awesome Ride”

Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot-Air Ballooning, Balloon Ride, Balloon Flight or Balloon adventure, no matter how it's said, Fair Winds is Colorado's Favorite! Just 30 minutes from both Denver or Estes Park, Enjoy Spectacular Views of the Majestic Rocky Mountains over Beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Our daily Flights offer a year round change of scenery including mountain ranges, plains, and wildlife as far as the eye can see! We welcome private parties as well as large groups, and do promotional as well as instructional Flights. A Gift Certificate for a Hot Air Balloon experience with Fair Winds makes the perfect gift for any occasion. "Creating Lifelong Memories" is our promise and commitment to each of our guests.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

These guys are the best! You couldn't ask for a better group of people. I booked the flight with Jeff but was so busy I forgot to check in. No problem at all. He answered the phone that night. The pilot Ed was very good and the ride was something we wont forget. It has been a week and my 12 year old son is still talking about it. To top it all off you get these great parting gifts. Total professionals!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I booked a flight with Fair Winds for my daughter's 19th birthday. I could not have been happier with the professional contact I had in the weeks / days before the day of the flight. All of my questions were answered, there was follow up as promised, directions were given, and they went above and beyond my expectations on the day of the flight to make it truly special for us all. The basket was full of teens and a couple of twenty somethings, and all I heard from the ground was laughing and a lot of Woooooo Hoooooos! I have so many photos and we all have a lifetime of memories from this day. We trust you, and we highly recommend you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

On July 11, 2014 my family went on a hot air balloon ride. We chose Fair Winds based on the longevity of their flight. I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Our "Pilot" was Anthony. An AMAZING individual!! His sense of humor made our flight all that much more fun. Everyone that works with Fair Winds has a great attitude and is a pleasure to interact with!! We definitely will go on this flight again! Thank you Fair Winds for crossing off a huge item on my bucket list!!

1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Fair Winds is top notch in their service and experience! Jeff and his team made you feel right at home, like you are apart of the family. The experience is amazing with views of the Flatiron Mountain Range, Longs Peak and the front range. If you are looking for a once and a lifetime experience while in town, this would be it. I would definitely do this again and recommend to anyone!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Jeff and his crew are some of the most out going people I have ever met! They personally greeted each one of us and made us feel special. It was fun to see the set up and tear down of the balloons and were even allowed to help. Our first reservation had to be canceled due to wind activity, but Jeff made every effort to help us reschedule so that we didn't miss this great opportunity. I would highly recommend this experience, but don't leave this until your last day - in case there are weather issues.